“Hotel Great just to relax and get away.”

Drury Inn & Suites Evansville East
Ranked #9 of 36 Hotels in Evansville
Reviewed 2 March 2013

This was a awesome hotel to stay at, the employee"s was super nice and they make you feel very important. I look foward to coming back and staying there again! There are alot of resturants near by and shopping centers. The hotel has a indoor pool and hot tub you can get and just relax for awhile or if you feel like walking they have a indoor exercise room which I really liked as well if your traveling through that area and need to rest I highly recommending the Drury Inn you will enjoy your stay.

• Stayed: February 2013, travelled with family
There are newer reviews for Drury Inn & Suites Evansville East

Reviewed 24 February 2013

Stayed here for one night on a business trip. The staff were v friendly, the 3 free drinks and plentiful free buffet between 5,30-7pm a great add on. The eating options nearby are limited (especially if you do not have car!) so worth taking advantage of. Shame that there isnt a bar and restaurant, but O'Charleys nearby was ok. Overall great value and excellent service.

• Stayed: February 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 18 February 2013

I want to start this review by stating the staff at Drury Inn was very professional and pleasant. That being said, I couldn't have imagined the almost night we had there.

I had booked my room on points. When we arrived we were given a room on the 6th floor (never stayed on this floor before even though we had been there multiple times). Our room was directly to the left of the elevator, kind of in a corner. The first thing I noticed was it was really small and looked different compared to the other times we had stayed. Upon room inspection there were quite a few hairs in the sheets. The bedding was the old bedding of white spread and red runner on the bottom. The pillows were dingy and the entire room had a funny smell to it.

Needless to say, I went downstairs and asked to be moved rooms....no questions asked it was done.

Upon entering the 2nd room I noticed that it was WAY bigger and everything was updated. I was kiind of surprised a loyal Drury customer booking on points was given the first room we were (or anyone for that matter). If that was what I get for booking on points, then it won't happen again!

Room seemed clean...did the customary initial checks and then we went out.

After coming back for some reason I thought I needed to check again. I looked behind the mattress and something really gross looking was on the walls and hairs were everywhere between the mattress. Mattress also had some rips in it. Long story short, we decided to checkout.

At checkout, I again wasn't asked any questions and was kind of surprised they didn't question it at all. I told them I left the mattress pulled out so they could look and they did offer to return my points to me. They were very quick and quiet to accommodate me which leads me to wonder if this sort of thing happens often.

I doubt I will give this hotel another chance, not after two rooms.

• Stayed: February 2013, travelled as a couple
DruryHotels, General Manager at Drury Inn & Suites Evansville East, responded to this reviewResponded 25 February 2013

The issues you experienced at your recent stay with us were unacceptable, and I want to offer our deepest apologies that it did not meet with the level of quality you have come to expect from us. While I am glad the team treated you with courtesy and professionalism, I want you to be certain that we regard issues of room cleanliness with the utmost concern and have worked to correct these items immediately. We hope that you will give us another chance to provide you with the experience you deserve.

Chris Garey

Reviewed 23 January 2013

You cannot beat Drury Inn & Suites for consistent hospitality, great breakfast- 1hour free calls- even long distance... Lite dinner & drinks in the evening... Close to shopping, casino, off trace horse racing, and BEST of all... Pet friendly! No extra fees or prior approval. Be sure to sign up for the gold key club to accrue points for free night stays or other perks.

This hotel is a short drive away from historic river town Newburg, IN. Evansville offers a host of festivals and attractions, I always book at Drury Inn & Suites and enjoy my stay with my miniature schnauzer.

Room Tip: Ask for special rates or discounts.
  • Stayed: September 2012, travelled with friends
Reviewed 21 January 2013

I was traveling with a crew of 12 to 16 people on a 3 week road trip. We were here for a week and I wish the other places we stayed would have been half as nice. After working a 12 to 14 hour day it sure was nice to come back to a well cleaned room a short happy hour, and when you closed the door to your room COMPLETE SILENCE ! The hotel staff was very helpful and profesional.

Room Tip: If your goal is a good nights sleep I would choose a floor above 3.
  • Stayed: February 2012, travelled on business
Reviewed 28 December 2012

This was our third stay but the first time with a pet. We did not know what to expect with having a pet with us but we found the staff was extremely friendly, helpful and considerate as usual. This hotel has always been clean and comfortable and we will stay here again. The snacks in the evening and breakfast are bonuses.

• Stayed: December 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed 3 December 2012

This location boasts Reasonable rates, nice staff, good hot breakfast. We had no complaints. We stayed overnight on a Saturday.. There happened to b a kids basketball tournament and there were about 500 kids running around the hotel.. The lack of parental supervision was appalling. The staff handled it perfectly.. A+++++

Room Tip: Any room will probably be a good choice
  • Stayed: December 2012, travelled with family