“Clean, Comfortable, Quite, Convenient”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of Comfort Inn

Comfort Inn
Ranked #28 of 36 Hotels in Evansville
Pender, Nebraska
“Clean, Comfortable, Quite, Convenient”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 February 2012

I stayed at this Comfort Inn after a long day of interstate driving. The desk clerk checked me in quickly and was attentive to my needs. The value was well worth the price I paid. Whereas I didn't use many of the hotels ammenities, the internet was fast and I had a good night's sleep. I'll stay again next time I'm in the area.

• Stayed February 2012, travelled on business
1 Thank Nick J

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (26)
Detroit, Michigan
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 October 2011

We have alway stay at the choice hotels and had a good experience at this hotels as well. Nice breakfast in the morning with biscuit and gravy, eggs, fresh waffles, yogurt and much more. Room very nice and clean with good bed and we enjoyed their indoor pool. Very reasonable compare other hotels in the area. Staff were very nice and helpful. We will stay at this hotel again on our next trip.

• Stayed September 2011, travelled with family
Evansville, Indiana
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 August 2011

The bed was haphazardly thrown together and there was still trash on the floor and in the sofa sleeper. Breakfast was gone within a half an hour, leaving only disgusting muffins left for anyone unwilling to deal with the rush of people when it opened. Our toilet had cigarette burns on the seat, even though we were in a non-smoking room.

The only good thing was the nice owner, but her staff was horrendous. We had to call the front desk to have them bring us a cord for their wired internet because their wall outlet looked so outdated, it looked like little more than a phone line. The receptionist, covered in badly drawn tattoos and shorts, looked rather annoyed and was only really helpful by giving us the Ethernet cable and telling us to turn it in before we left.

They also do not have weekly rates until November and December for the holidays, so anyone on vacation during the summer won't be able to get a discount for staying there more than one night.

• Stayed July 2011, travelled with family
1 Thank tlws86

Travellers are raving about these Evansville hotels

Chicago, Illinois
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 April 2011

This "Motel" not hotel - needs to be UPDATED! I did not care for the outdated furniture. Not to mention the King Non-smoking suite I checked into had an Ashtray on the nightstand??! The room had this Foul body odor stench. So I had to immediately Open The Window. I had the A/C running too so the air would circulate. By the time I got the Stench sent rid of, it was 1:45 in the Morning! I checked in around 12:30 that night. Traveling to Illinois I was tired from my long, long trip. One Positive note? The Front Desk night Clerk was real nice. He kept giving me better deals on the price of the room. Until I paid total after taxes $104 for two nights. Well, overall keep driving if you can. IF you have to pull over to rest, you can Save Money by staying here. However, it's again very OLD looking & Worn. It Does need to be Updated. No Flat Screen T.V.s' here.

• Stayed April 2011
1 Thank TED E
Birmingham, Alabama
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 February 2011

this hotel is 20 min away from anything. I checked in and the bed was hard. the pillows were soft which was good. the breakfast left a lot to be disired. in fact the second day i skipped it due to lack of flavor and variety. It has a pool inside and it smelled like a lot of chlorine was used. The shower water pressure was horible. Over all it was ok but nothing to write home about. When I go back I will find some where else to stay.

• Stayed February 2011, travelled on business
1 Thank luvmelmuch
Dallas, Texas
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 November 2010

My wife and I stayed here for three nights over the weekend. The hotel was full due to a local soccer tournament. Our previously reserved room was available without any issues when we arrived. We found the staff professional and helpful, the continental breakfast was good, we had no noises from other rooms or traffic from Hwy41. The room was clean and did not smell of tobacco. There is a very nice Amish restaurant directly across the highway, in addition to a few franchise places to eat very near. It's right off I64 and within half an hour from Evansville. My wife and I were very happy with price/value of the room. We will most likely stay there again should we need to be in the area.

• Stayed November 2010, travelled as a couple
Idaho
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 September 2010

The owner and his wife were just great, the room was clean and comfortabel, very reasonable price.

• Stayed September 2010, travelled as a couple