“Great Hospitality and Pleasant Accomodations!!!”

Quality Inn & Suites
Ranked #29 of 36 Hotels in Evansville
Reviewed 7 June 2012

I have enjoyed numerous stays at the Comfort Inn. Not only are the rooms clean and comfortable, but there are some nice upgrades as well such as granite counters and flat screen tv's (which separate it from other places I have stayed). The staff is friendly and helpful and management is always striving to make the experience better. I highly recommend this reasonably priced, family-friendly Comfort Inn. I know you will appreciate their hospitality like I have. That's what keeps me coming back.

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled on business
There are newer reviews for Quality Inn & Suites

Reviewed 4 June 2012 via mobile

We stayed in a jacuzzi room. Very nice and clean room, beds were comfy, staff was very attentive to us from check in to check out. Nice indoor pool, overall great stay! Would definately recommend!

• Stayed: June 2012
Reviewed 3 April 2012

This is one of the dirtiest Choice Hotels I've stayed in, in 10 years, absolutely filthy. The exterior of the hotel is pretty well kept and has nice landscaping and such but the rooms themselves are disgusting.

My room was covered in dog hair, there were various bodily fluid and food stains throughout the room, in the bathroom someone didn't even bother to lift the lid and clean the urine as somebody had urinated all over the rim of the toilet bowl. It would not surprise me if there were some heath code violations in this hotel it's just that dirty. I wasn't about to eat breakfast in this place we went to the McDonalds next door instead.

The guy who runs/owns the place is a very friendly guy but that just isn't enough to warrant a good review given the sad state of cleanliness of this hotel. The only thing that appeared to be somewhat clean was the carpeting as it looked fairy new but it had stains and dog hair as well so it wasn't too great either.

I was really disappointing that I didn't book the Holiday Inn Express next door instead as that place gave me the willies. I think this is the last straw for me, no more Comfort Inns, Comfort has become the Motel 6's of the Choice family, along the same lines as Econo Lodge now. I don't know what happened to the Comfort Inn standards but they just are not there anymore. Choice has already lost a ton of my business and it looks like they are going to lose more now, this is just unacceptable.

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled on business
2  Thank AlCzervik1
Reviewed 7 February 2012

I stayed at this Comfort Inn after a long day of interstate driving. The desk clerk checked me in quickly and was attentive to my needs. The value was well worth the price I paid. Whereas I didn't use many of the hotels ammenities, the internet was fast and I had a good night's sleep. I'll stay again next time I'm in the area.

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled on business
1  Thank Nick J
Reviewed 14 October 2011

We have alway stay at the choice hotels and had a good experience at this hotels as well. Nice breakfast in the morning with biscuit and gravy, eggs, fresh waffles, yogurt and much more. Room very nice and clean with good bed and we enjoyed their indoor pool. Very reasonable compare other hotels in the area. Staff were very nice and helpful. We will stay at this hotel again on our next trip.

• Stayed: September 2011, travelled with family
Reviewed 5 August 2011

The bed was haphazardly thrown together and there was still trash on the floor and in the sofa sleeper. Breakfast was gone within a half an hour, leaving only disgusting muffins left for anyone unwilling to deal with the rush of people when it opened. Our toilet had cigarette burns on the seat, even though we were in a non-smoking room.

The only good thing was the nice owner, but her staff was horrendous. We had to call the front desk to have them bring us a cord for their wired internet because their wall outlet looked so outdated, it looked like little more than a phone line. The receptionist, covered in badly drawn tattoos and shorts, looked rather annoyed and was only really helpful by giving us the Ethernet cable and telling us to turn it in before we left.

They also do not have weekly rates until November and December for the holidays, so anyone on vacation during the summer won't be able to get a discount for staying there more than one night.

• Stayed: July 2011, travelled with family
1  Thank tlws86
Reviewed 9 April 2011

This "Motel" not hotel - needs to be UPDATED! I did not care for the outdated furniture. Not to mention the King Non-smoking suite I checked into had an Ashtray on the nightstand??! The room had this Foul body odor stench. So I had to immediately Open The Window. I had the A/C running too so the air would circulate. By the time I got the Stench sent rid of, it was 1:45 in the Morning! I checked in around 12:30 that night. Traveling to Illinois I was tired from my long, long trip. One Positive note? The Front Desk night Clerk was real nice. He kept giving me better deals on the price of the room. Until I paid total after taxes $104 for two nights. Well, overall keep driving if you can. IF you have to pull over to rest, you can Save Money by staying here. However, it's again very OLD looking & Worn. It Does need to be Updated. No Flat Screen T.V.s' here.

• Stayed: April 2011
1  Thank TED E
Also consider these accommodations in or near Evansville
Holiday Inn Express & Suites Evansville North
Comfort Inn East
#28 of 36 in Evansville
Comfort Inn & Suites Evansville
Baymont Inn & Suites Evansville North/Haubstadt

Been to Quality Inn & Suites? Share your experiences!