“K. Brockman”

Red Roof Inn & Suites Ferdinand
Ranked #2 of 2 Hotels in Ferdinand
Reviewed 1 August 2014

Booked this hotel for 2 days for holiday world mini vacation. Read the reviews prior to booking. After reading a few of the reviews I had concerns, but because most all the reviews were positive I chose this hotel. Our stay was far more than I expected. Breakfast was everything you would want and more, the pool was clean and warm, unlike most hotels we had plenty of nice towels available upon our request for the pool, rooms were very clean and smelled very clean, the air unit was the best I've had ever in a hotel (the room cooled in seconds), had laundry access and it was kept very clean, fresh coffee around the clock, and the comfort of the beds couldn't have been more comfortable, even the grandchildren voiced how comfortable the bedding was, privacy was exactly that ( never heard a noise in our room ), and the staff were more than pleasant, it was obvious upon arrival that their main goal is to ensure no less than 100% satisfaction and we were more than satisfied, I don't normally do these review things, but because I did refer to them prior to my stay I felt I should also let others know how my stay went. I will be using this hotel for all my future holiday world trips and will recommend it to all my family and friends.

3  Thank Karen B
Fenil D, General Manager at Red Roof Inn & Suites Ferdinand, responded to this reviewResponded 4 August 2014

Dear Karen B
Thank you for choosing our hotel and for mentioning to others the great experience you've had with us. We appreciate all your positive remarks and we will be sure to pass along your glowing comments to the employees that CONTINUE to make your great trips possible. Thank you again for staying with us and for leaving your review.

There are newer reviews for Red Roof Inn & Suites Ferdinand

Reviewed 28 July 2014

was greeted nicely by staff. rooms comfortable. close to holiday world 7miles. lighting hit hotel and the staff was on the ball(7/26/14) only stayed one night breakfast was on point. lots of food. would love to stay again when area

2  Thank alonzo b

Dear alonzo b
Thank you for your fantastic review! We are so glad you enjoyed our service, clean rooms, and amenities. We know how important these are when traveling away from home, and I will pass on your comments to our team. Thank you again for your great feedback!

Reviewed 26 July 2014 via mobile

I had a wonderful stay at this hotel. I enjoyed to stay there and I will certainly recommend this hotel to my friends and and relatives. They have wonderful customer service, very friendly staff, and excellent food in the breakfast. I will definitely go again...

• Stayed: July 2014

Dear pooja
Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. It's wonderful that you had such a positive experience with us. Thank you again for your feedback and for choosing to stay with us.

Reviewed 23 July 2014

Excellent place to stay! My wife and I arrived early she was sick and the gentleman at the desk allowed us early check in. Convienent to the interstate and awesome room. This motel has an excellent staff this is one place I will for sure stay again

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple

Thank you for reviewing this HOTEL AND providing feedback for us. We're happy to hear you had such a wonderful hotel and service experience. Thank you again for your comments and we hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 22 July 2014

Nice clean hotel. The staff was friendly and helpful. The rooms were very clean. The breakfast staff kept everything filled as soon as it was low. Close to fast food, gas and a CVS. The housekeeping staff left friendly notes, which I thought was sweet. The beds were comfortable, I liked the soft and firm choice of pillows. We stayed here 2 nights and I felt very safe and secure. I would definitely stay there again!

1  Thank Lisa W

Thank you for your feedback on your hotel experience. We're happy to hear you had a pleasant stay and enjoyed our rooms and amenities. Thank you again for your comments and we hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 22 July 2014

i read couple of Negative Reviews before i booked it. What you get is what you pay for. i fully satisfied with all the service and room condition. and i will definitely stay here again.. "NOT BAD AT ALL"

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with friends
2  Thank tsmith_012014
Fenil D, General Manager at Red Roof Inn & Suites Ferdinand, responded to this reviewResponded 23 July 2014

We appreciate you taking time to tell us about your experience. We are pleased to hear you enjoyed your stay with us and we hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 21 July 2014

The staff was very friendly and welcoming. The hotel was really close to holiday world and the rooms were very clean. Breakfast area was very welcoming and morning staff at the front desk was amazing. I will definitely stay again at this hotel with my family in future.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family

Thank you for your great review! We're so pleased you had such a wonderful experience. We look forward to your next visit. Thank you.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Ferdinand
Comfort Inn
#1 of 1 in Rockport
#1 of 1 in Huntingburg
#1 of 1 in Lewisport
SureStay Plus By Best Western, Jasper

Been to Red Roof Inn & Suites Ferdinand? Share your experiences!