“Quick & tasty for Thursday night”
Review of Cracker Barrel

Cracker Barrel
Ranked #32 of 199 Restaurants in Fishers
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 13 December 2013

Close to our hotel, we decided to take a chance since this chain usually gets very busy. Surprisingly, we got right in and were seating rather quickly. Ordered the country dinner and the food was quite appetizing. No surprises with our meal and we both felt satisfied. The service was excellent that night and the meals reasonably priced. A good choice that evening.

Reviewed 23 October 2013

I arrived a little after 6 pm. They were busy as always.

I was greeted and seated promptly.

I ordered the Uncle Hershel breakfast and it arrived quickly.

The food was very good and hot.

The coffee was somewhat strong which was somewhat surprising since it was during the peak dinner hour.

One minor annoyance is always having to ask for jelly since they do not put it on the table

The restroom trash needed emptying as paper towels were overflowing the waste basket and littering the floor.

Checkout was delayed due to only one cashier which had a guest making a large purchase from their country store.

All in all, an excellent value, good service, and good food.

Reviewed 22 October 2013

The Cracker Barrel has that "down home" feel for a good meal, good service and a very reasonable price. If you leave hungry then you weren't paying attention. Sadly though, the Retail Operation in front makes it almost impossible to get to the restaurant as the blue haired folks and the bus passengers overwhelm the minimally wide aisles. I felt like I had overcome an obstacle course just to get to the Hostess Station. NOT WORTH THE STRUGGLE TO GET PAST THE RETAIL MERCHANDISE.

Reviewed 20 August 2013

Nothing significant to note. As a chain, they met the standard that you expect out of this Delicious restaurant. Chicken Fried Steak and Chicken and Dumplings. I don't think we ever get anything else.

Reviewed 3 August 2013

Great service! Super nice waitress - who met our needs perfectly!! Food and atmosphere is great. Reminds me of when I used to travel with my family as a kid.