“In my Favorites”

Ranked #5 of 9 Hotels in Fishers
Omaha, Nebraska
“In my Favorites”
Reviewed 6 December 2012

The staff is always friendly and genuine, rooms are clean, internet worked great and the hotel is within walking distance to food and shopping! This hotel is in my Favorites list and I will stay again the next time I'm in Indy.

• Stayed December 2012, travelled on business
Jeff L, General Manager at Comfort Suites NE Indianapolis-Fishers, responded to this review, 10 December 2012
Mark,

Thank you for taking the time to fill out a review with such positive feedback! We really appreciate you choosing our hotel when you travel to Indy and making it one of your favorites. I have shared your great comments with our staff and we look forward to servicing you on your next visit.

Best regards,

Jeff Lewis

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (23)
Bradley, IL
Reviewed 4 December 2012

I travel for work and stay in hotels at least 1 night a week. When in the Fishers, IN area, I WILL stay here again. Quiet, clean, and modern! It's nice to not have to worry about "looking" at rooms before checking in. You know that you are getting a clean room from the start. Convenient to food, and shopping, and gas stations. I would recommend this hotel to anyone.

• Stayed December 2012, travelled on business
Jeff L, General Manager at Comfort Suites NE Indianapolis-Fishers, responded to this review, 6 December 2012
Dear Goofyjon,

Thank you for taking the time to fill out a review with such positive feedback! We appreciate you staying with us while traveling on business. I have shared your comments with my staff, and they join me in thanking you for your kind words. We take pride in our hotel and the services we provide and we are so glad you enjoyed your stay.

We are looking forward to serving you again in the near future.

Huntsville, Alabama
Reviewed 28 November 2012

We were on the road going to michigan and couldn't drive any longer. We called and the desk clerk was so nice and got us a room reserved. This has to be one of the cleanest rooms we have ever been in. Staff was great. Definitely recommend.

• Stayed November 2012, travelled with family
Jeff L, General Manager at Comfort Suites NE Indianapolis-Fishers, responded to this review, 29 November 2012
Dear David,

We sincerely Thank You for choosing our hotel on your way to Michigan and taking the time to review us on Trip Advisor. Your comments in regards to the clean room and friendly staff are greatly appreciated. It is our mission to be the cleanest and friendliest hotel in the area. I will be sharing your comments with the entire team.

We are looking forward to servicing you again in the near future.

East Lansing, Michigan
Reviewed 24 November 2012

Very nice Comfort Suites. Very close to shopping and anything you might need. Staff was very friendly and helpful. Room was very clean and had everything I needed in it. The bed was very comfortable and I would recommend this hotel to anyone.

• Stayed November 2012, travelled on business
Jeff L, General Manager at Comfort Suites NE Indianapolis-Fishers, responded to this review, 26 November 2012
Thank you for taking the time to fill out a review with positive feedback! I have shared your comments with my staff, and they join me in thanking you for your kind words. We take pride in our hotel and the services we provide and we are so glad you enjoyed your stay.

We are looking forward to servicing you again in the near future.

Wixom
Reviewed 20 November 2012

I usually stay at Comfort Suites Indianapolis/Fishers 1 or sometimes 2 days a week while on business in Indianapolis. The staff always greet me with a friendly smile. I usually call ahead so all my paperwork is ready to go so there is no delay for me to get to my room for the relaxation I need after a long day. My wakeup call is always on time,and then an enjoyable breakfast starts off my day on the right track. Other co-workers stay here to and we all enjoy everything from the staff, pool, exercise room,breakfast area and the overall cleanleness of the hotel. Five stars to everyone there and keep up the great work because you truly make my stay enjoyable being away from home.

• Stayed November 2012, travelled on business
Jeff L, General Manager at Comfort Suites NE Indianapolis-Fishers, responded to this review, 23 November 2012
Darrell,

Thank you for taking the time to complete a review regarding our hotel.

We very much appreciate and value your feedback and I will share it with our team. Your review will serve as encouragement to all of our staff as we strive to continuously improve the quality of our services to provide an exceptional experience for our guests. It is always a pleasure to receive positive feedback from our guest.

Dayton, Minnesota
Reviewed 11 October 2012

Spent two nights at this Comfort Suites while in Indianapolis visiting my daughter. Very friendly staff, clean, and spacious room. Breakfast was definitely a positive attribute for the location considering the rate is higher than most other Comfort Inns/Suites that we've utilized. My husband and I were traveling with our mothers and were very comfortable in one room.

• Stayed September 2012, travelled with family
Jeff L, General Manager at Comfort Suites NE Indianapolis-Fishers, responded to this review, 15 October 2012
Thank you for taking the time to write a review of our hotel with such positive feedback! I have shared your comments with my staff, and they join me in thanking you for your kind words. We take pride in our hotel and the services we provide and we are so glad you enjoyed your stay.

Phoenix AZ
Reviewed 3 September 2012

We stayed one night in early August. This is a 5-star by Comfort Inn standard. Friendly staff, clean and spacious room, good breakfast and clean breakfast area. It's one of the more expensive Comfort Inns we encountered but I think that's because it's in an area that's expensive all around. Would stay there again.

• Stayed August 2012, travelled with family
Dear Justtourists,

Thank you for taking the time to write such a great review of our Comfort Suites - Fishers. Our staff enjoys seeing such kind words. They strive to make every guest feel as satisfied as you were.

We look forward to providing you the same great service in the near future.