“Great value at a great price” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Comfort Suites NE Indianapolis-Fishers

Comfort Suites NE Indianapolis-Fishers
Ranked #6 of 9 Hotels in Fishers
Fort Wayne, Indiana
“Great value at a great price”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 February 2013

I made the reservation for this hotel a few hours before I checked in. When I arrived the girl already had everything ready and the process was flawless. I chose this hotel due to not only the price and location, but the fact that the room was a suite. When I got to my room it was very large and roomy and was extremely clean. About 45 minutes after I checked in I got a call from the front desk making sure that everything was ok. Talk about great customer service! Based on that alone I will be sure to stay here again next time I am in the area. The only things that I wasn't impressed by at this hotel was the fitness center and the elevator (quite rickity). I am on the road quite a bit and am pretty active and I enjoy working out. The treadmill was pretty rundown and the room was poorly ventilated. They are close to all kinds of food and 25 minutes from downtown Indianapolis. Great experience.

• Stayed January 2013, travelled on business
1 Thank sray182
Jeff L, General Manager at Comfort Suites NE Indianapolis-Fishers, responded to this review, 5 February 2013
Dear Sray182,

Thank you so much for taking the time to complete a review regarding your recent stay at Comfort Suites Fishers. We appreciate the kind words about the staff and hotel cleanliness.

I am so sorry that we failed to meet your expectations regarding the elevator and Fitness Center. I have talked to Maintenance about your comments. He is going to call our elevator company and have them come out to see what went wrong with it. As for the Fitness Center, we just finished renovating the Lobby and Breakfast area. Our Fitness Center is next on the list for renovation. The renovation should be completed by March 31, 2013.

Thank you again for your comments and concerns. We appreciate you choosing our hotel, and look forward to servicing you again in the near future.

Best regards,

Jeff Lewis

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (22)
Jasper, Indiana
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 January 2013

This is a very friendly hotel and great continental breakfast. Every time I visit friends in Fishers I choose this hotel. Easy to find off the interstate. The rooms were very clean. I had no problem with noisey neighbors. When I made my reservations the gentleman was very friendly and helpful, Gave me different options to reduce my rate.

• Stayed January 2013, travelled with friends
1 Thank Cendia L
Jeff L, General Manager at Comfort Suites NE Indianapolis-Fishers, responded to this review, 7 February 2013
Dear Cendia L,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review with such positive feedback! I have shared your comments with my staff, and they join me in thanking you for your kind words. We take pride in our hotel and the services we provide and we are so glad you enjoyed your stay.

Kind Regards,

Bethlehem, Pennsylvania
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 January 2013

Management and Staff were very courteous from the moment I arrived until my departure. This hotel is a very clean and updated location. I chose this location because f the easy access to all points in the Indianapolis area. Was a very enjoyable stay! I will be planning future stays in the Indianapolis area will highly consider returning to this hotel.

• Stayed January 2013, travelled on business
1 Thank Bob L
Jeff L, General Manager at Comfort Suites NE Indianapolis-Fishers, responded to this review, 21 January 2013
Dear Bob,

It was great meeting you during your stay. Thank you so much for taking the time to fill out a review of our hotel. It is always great to see such a positive review. I was very happy to read that you acknowledged the friendly and accommodating staff. Our staff strives to make our guest feel 100% satisfied with there stay.

Chicago, Illinois
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 January 2013

My associate and I had been traveling for a better part of the day and working late. When we arrived, we were promptly taken care of, as the attendant could probably see the exhaustion on our faces. I was presently surprised when I entered my room to see the condition and cleanliness of the space. The next day I woke feeling very refreshed from a great night's sleep in the very comfortable bed. The staff in the morning was very kind and the breakfast was pretty good too.

• Stayed December 2012, travelled on business
1 Thank Craig K
Jeff L, General Manager at Comfort Suites NE Indianapolis-Fishers, responded to this review, 9 January 2013
Dear Craig K,

Thank you so much for choosing our hotel and completing a review of your stay. I'm thrilled to read that you enjoyed your stay. Our staff is very dedicated to ensuring clean rooms and a comfortable stay. Thank you for your business and posting such a wonderful review about the hotel.

Warmest Regards,

4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 December 2012

Clean, spacious room. The location was very convenient and breakfast was pretty decent, too. The staff was friendly and accommodating during our entire stay. This hotel was just what I needed for a busy business trip. I would return to this hotel if business took me to this area again.

• Stayed December 2012
1 Thank Unitywins
Jeff L, General Manager at Comfort Suites NE Indianapolis-Fishers, responded to this review, 27 December 2012
Dear Unitywins,

Thank you for taking the time to fill out a review of our hotel. It is always great to see such a positive review. I was very happy to read that you acknowledged the friendly and accommodating staff. Our staff strives to make our guest feel 100% satisfied with there stay.

Fredericksburg, Virginia
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 December 2012 via mobile

First thing is that there has been a slight name change that gave trip advisor a lot of trouble finding this motel. notice hotels calls itComfort Suites Northeast and Trip advisor calls it Fishers. drove me nuts trying to get advisor to locate.
Staff was hard working in all areas. Front desk, Breakfast service and cleanliness. Place is showing some wear from worn chairs, old CRT TV's, curtains that don't quite provide blackout conditions and a pool that was far too cold for conditions.
I would go back without a second thought.

Stayed December 2012, travelled solo
2 Thank Silvergoat
Jeff L, General Manager at Comfort Suites NE Indianapolis-Fishers, responded to this review, 18 December 2012
Dear Silvergoat,

Thank you for taking the time to complete a review regarding your recent stay at Comfort Suites Northeast / Fishers.

Allow me to apologize on behalf of our hotel for failing to meet your expectations regarding the TV, curtains and pool on your recent visit. Unfortunately, you had one of two rooms that have our old spare TV's. All other rooms have new 32" flat panel TV's. We had to use our spares, since the broken TV's are in the shop getting repaired. I also want you to know that we are in the process of a renovation where the drapes and furniture are getting replaced. We have just finished upgrading the Lobby and Breakfast area, and are hopeful that the room renovations will be completed by the first quarter of next year. I am also sorry to hear about the pool temperature. I don't understand what happened; we have not had any problems with our pool heater and keep the pool temperature at 86 degrees. I will make sure maintenance keeps a close eye on this situation.

Again, thank you for your time and valuable feedback. We sincerely appreciate it and hope you will give us another chance to provide you with superior service and accommodations on your next visit to Fishers, IN.

Kind Regards,

Milford, Michigan
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 December 2012

I stayed here for a week and it must be the CLEANEST hotel I have ever stayed in. I just got the sense that they went the extra mile to make sure that guests noticed just how clean the place was.

I was greeted pleasantly by whomever was manning the front desk every time I came and left. I also found the beds to be very comfortable.

The internet speeds and television channel selections were adequate.

The next time I come to Fishers, IN, I will definitely be booking a stay at this hotel.

Thanks for a great and clean experience,

Chris B.
Milford, MI

• Stayed December 2012, travelled on business
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Jeff L, General Manager at Comfort Suites NE Indianapolis-Fishers, responded to this review, 12 December 2012
Dear Chris,

Thank you for taking the time to fill out a review of our hotel. It is always great to see such positive reviews. I'm thrilled to read that you acknowledged the cleanliness of our hotel. Our housekeeping staff strives for perfection and always takes great pride in their work.