“Try the chicken tortilla soup”
Review of Riviera Maya

Riviera Maya
Ranked #21 of 186 Restaurants in Fishers
Cuisines: Mexican, Southwestern
Good for: Kids, Child-friendly, Groups
Indianapolis, Indiana
“Try the chicken tortilla soup”
Reviewed 22 October 2013

The chicken tortilla soup is amazing...and a meal in itself...priced at about $5.00, it is an unbeatable value. Love this place. Very authentic and nice ambience. Service is very good. I have to admit that I like the tortilla soup so much that I rarely order anything else. Everyone I go with enjoys this place too.

• Visited October 2013

Indiana
“Won't go back”
Reviewed 14 October 2013

Since we recently moved to Fishers we thought we would give this place a try. We have been there three times. All three times we've had the same waiter. what are the ods of that? The first time was bad so we thought maybe he had an off night. Guess not he was even worse our second & third vists. It was probably the worst service I've ever had. Didn't bring us refills on our drinks & when we asked him for refills he acted like we were really putting him out. We thought the food was okay. The decor was really nice. We were disappointed because we love Mexican food & eat it at least once a week. I started asking around about other options for Mexican food. We were told to try another place up the road by Target. We checked it out and prefer it over this restaurant.

• Visited August 2013
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Best Mexican restaurant in Indy!”
Reviewed 16 June 2013

We love this place so much it is our weekly after church lunch place! Fantastic service and servers are the hardest working anywhere! It confounds me that this is so far down on the list of best restaurants in Fishers. Salsa is great and red sauce for burritos is fantastic! Save some of your chips to dip in the red sauce! Great value for the amount of food. Everyone we encourage to go there immediately falls in love with this place! Try it out... you won't be disappointed!

• Visited June 2013
Cleveland, Ohio
“Could have been better”
Reviewed 9 May 2013

I thought this should have been a good place to eat, it was clean inside, the chips and salsa were very good, the reviews were good, but the fish tacos I had were not very good. I love fish tacos, but it the tilapia is not fresh, forget it. I asked the waiter if this was a dish they get compliments on and he confirmed it was good. The first bite, I could taste that fishy taste!

• Visited May 2013
“This visit was a solid 5! Look forward to going back.”
Reviewed 25 April 2013 via mobile

Maybe it was the family we were with, or maybe it was the awesome margaritas, or could it have been that we had a Groupon... Regardless it was a terrific meal with fast accurate service for a party of 10. Everyone was pleased with the Saturday night meal. The place was packed (maybe a great deal of groupons expiring soon) but it was well staffed with very experienced servers that know what we wanted before asking. We go to many Mexican joints around North Indy, but this one is tops in our book.

• Visited March 2013