“Best thai in and around fishers!”

Thai Kitchen Restaurant
Ranked #13 of 189 Restaurants in Fishers
Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 16 July 2013

I visit this place atleast 5 times a month and i like it every time. I love there spicy basil fried rice, redcurry, green curry. The only problem is with the inconsistency with spicy levels, some times medium spice is very hot some times it is very mild. Need to be careful with that!

Reviewed 24 April 2013

Although we have eaten here a half dozen times over the last year, this is the only Thai restaurant I have ever patronized so my experiences are limited. It is within walking distance of my house (2 mi.) so I like to stroll over in nice weather for dinner. I absolutely love the Mango Curry. The shrimp and chicken pieces along with fresh carrots, green beans, and cubed mango are bathed in a coconut milk curry broth that is sweet and spicy at the same time. Add rice, brown ($2 extra) or white (included) and it is a full meal. My wife really likes the cashew chicken. Lately we have asked for spices on the side so we can adjust the "heat" ourselves. The restaurant is small and cozy. The staff is very accomodating - we showed up without a reservation on Valentine's Day and they managed to squeeze us in after only a 20 minute wait.

Reviewed 29 July 2012

This is my favorite Thai restaurant in Indiana. Every dish has been delicious. My favorites are: the papaya salad, pad thai, crispy lard nar and yellow curry. The restaurant is pretty small and can get pretty packed so reservations are always good. The service is always pretty good as well.

Reviewed 17 July 2012

Unfortunate to write a review without even eating at a place.
Had been to this place on 14th July evening with small kids and 2 families before 9:45 pm.
The glow sign was still "OPEN"
But the waiter denied us entry saying the kitchen is closed. Though the restaurant is supposed to be closed at 10pm.
Wished for a great dinner. But disappointed by the service.

Reviewed 17 May 2012

A friend and I have been trying out a lot of new restaurants and happened upon Thai Kitchen because we had a groupon. We were both pleasantly surprised to find that the food was delicious and the service excellent. I was in Asia earlier this year and the Thai Kitchen's food was more authentic than any that I have tried before. I loved my mussaman curry. It was delicious and a large enough serving for leftovers for 2 meals! The only thing I noticed was that the prices were a bit high. Other than that I would highly recommend trying this place out!