“Exceeded our expectations !”

AmericInn Hotel & Suites Indianapolis
Ranked #4 of 9 Hotels in Fishers
Reviewed 6 May 2013

My fiancé and I went to Indy to get my engagement ring inspected at Shane co. (There isn't one in OH). Since we have to go twice a year we found the cheapest hotel so we didn't have to spend a whole lot of money. AmericInn was the cheapest and we weren't expecting much since it was so inexpensive. Our stay there was beyond our expectations. The staff was friendly and the hotel was modern and exceptionally clean !! We loved it there. Needless to say that's where we'll book our stays going further !

• Stayed: December 2012
RoxannRLeija, General Manager at AmericInn Hotel & Suites Indianapolis, responded to this reviewResponded 9 May 2013

Thank you for allowing us the opportunity to provide our services to you while visiting Indianapolis! We certainly value our guest and are glad to hear that it was noticeable.
Shane Co. say's you have a friend in the Diamond business and now you also have a friend in the lodging business:)

Reviewed 16 April 2013

The room I stayed in was very comfortable and quiet. The staff were accomodating and friendly. I enjoyed my stay so much I rebooked to stay again but was initially put in a room on the highway side of the building which was not as quiet as you could hear the traffic. Staff were very friendly about it and changed my room to the quiet side of the building when I voiced my concern. Overall I felt the hotel was very good value for the money.

Room Tip: Odd numbered rooms are on the quiet side of the building (I think for the most part).
  • Stayed: April 2013, travelled solo

I am so happy to hear that we were able to accommodate you on the "quieter" side of the building. Thank you for being a loyal travel with AmericInn Hotel & Suites and for taking the time to share your experience. We are honored to have you lodge on any side our hotel anytime you are through Indianapolis!

Reviewed 9 April 2013

We stayed at this hotel for three night and found the staff to be very friendly and helpful! The pool was nice and the breakfast was excellent. Roxann is the Best!! LoVED her!!!! Can't wait to return on our next visit. I loved that late hours for the pool! The staff kept the rooms clean and provided fresh towels! I would highly recommend this hotel... oh yeah the shower was really hot!! even after the fifth person showered for the day... which is really important to me so I thought I would add it in my review :-)

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled with family
RoxannRLeija, General Manager at AmericInn Hotel & Suites Indianapolis, responded to this reviewResponded 11 April 2013

I really hope you uknow how much I appreciate you taking the time to log in and tell us what we did right. We are working really hard to achieve a perfect 100% guest satisfaction score for the 2013 year. We appreciate yur feedback and your business. Please come see us again soon!

Reviewed 23 January 2013

We stayed for 7 nights at the Americinn and were very pleased with the hospitality and friendliness of the staff. This is the best motel of the 4 we have tried in visits to Indianapolis. The room was comfortable, clean and well appointed. Breakfast had a good variety of items and changed from day to day, which is nice when staying for more than one night. Jeannie, the breakfast hostess was especially nice, friendly and helpful to all guests. We will surely stay there again on our visits too Indianapolis.

Room Tip: We stayed downstairs near the lobby, which was convenient and quiet.
  • Stayed: January 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank X1life4u
RoxannRLeija, General Manager at AmericInn Hotel & Suites Indianapolis, responded to this reviewResponded 25 January 2013

Thank you so much for the kudos about our hotel. We feel so lucky to have Jeannie on our team too. She remembers you and enjoyed your company as well. We certainly strive to gain loyal and repeat regular guest. We are honored for you to call us your home when away from home in Indianapolis!

Reviewed 15 January 2013

Check in was fast and staff was very friendly. The rooms were very nice in size and very comfortable. Rooms were nice and clean and beds were very comfortable. The breakfast had a super selection of items to choose from. I think the most I have even seen at a hotel. Liked that the pool had extended hours till later in the evening. Overall this was just a great place to stay.

• Stayed: January 2013, travelled with family
2  Thank RandiLou
RoxannRLeija, General Manager at AmericInn Hotel & Suites Indianapolis, responded to this reviewResponded 16 January 2013

Thank you for taking the time to let others know about our hotel. We sure enjoyed having you stay with us and hope that you will return again soon! Making folks comfortable and meeting their needs while they are away from home is a true passion for all of us here at AmericInn!

Reviewed 18 December 2012

My stay was absolutely fantastic. I had a nice romantic night away with the hubby and it was perfect. The staff put flowers in the room for me and had my wine and wine glasses chilled and ready to rock and roll when we arrived. They went out of their way to accommodate our special night. This is definately a place you want to stay.

Room Tip: You definately want a suite! They are sooo wonderful and worth it.
  • Stayed: December 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Cindy R
RoxannRLeija, General Manager at AmericInn Hotel & Suites Indianapolis, responded to this reviewResponded 21 December 2012

Hi thank you for letting us know that you enjoyed your stay. Your business is appreciated and we hope you two will be back with us again soon!

Reviewed 18 December 2012

This was the cleanest and friendliest hotel ever. I just can not express to you just how clean it was. Under the beds, on the ceilings, in the corners, everywhere!! I loved it! The staff was amazing, so friendly and kind. It was so very nice. The pool and hot tub were - well, amazing! LOVED this place so very much.

• Stayed: December 2012, travelled solo
2  Thank Nancy B
RoxannRLeija, General Manager at AmericInn Hotel & Suites Indianapolis, responded to this reviewResponded 19 December 2012

Thank you for taking the time to report on your experience wit our hotel in Indianapolis! We want you to know that we appreciate and value your business! Please come back to visit us again soon!

Roxann Leija

Also consider these accommodations in or near Fishers
Castleton
Candlewood Suites Indianapolis
Candlewood Suites Indianapolis
#73 of 185 in Indianapolis

Been to AmericInn Hotel & Suites Indianapolis? Share your experiences!