“Value & Great Quality”

Ranked #4 of 9 Hotels in Fishers
South Bend
“Value & Great Quality”
Reviewed 18 November 2013

I found this on priceline. I was worried initially, I had not heard of the brand. I must say I was pleasantly surprised upon arrival. Friendly staff and nice clean rooms. I was impressed and I will suggest this to friends in the Indianapolis area.

• Stayed November 2013, travelled solo

1 Thank Quitina S

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (25)
Bloomington
Reviewed 14 November 2013

The room was clean. That and the exceptionally friendly and helpful staff made this stay an overall "win". Only a couple of very minor things made my stay not perfect. The plumbing in the shower was not up to par with the rest of the room. I had a hard time finding the hot water part of the handle. And the tub insert just flopped around from it's poor installation. That said, I am pleased that I chose this hotel. I got an okay hot breakfast, typical of hotels. Again, the staff were all very friendly and that goes a long way with me.

Ken D.
Bloomington, IN

• Stayed November 2013, travelled on business

Cranford, New Jersey, United States
Reviewed 21 October 2013

We stayed for 6 nights while visiting relatives. I was a little aprehensive because of some of the older reviews, but it was wonderful and very comfortable. It was very clean and we had plenty of towels. The ventilation was controlled by a thermostat and was very quiet - not like the loud units in many motels. The staff was pleasant and responsive. It's right near several places to eat. The "full breakfast" was more like the standard fare in many motels, but was completely adequate and the coffee was excellent. This is a great value. You get a lot for your money. We will definitely stay again when we go out to Indi.

• Stayed October 2013, travelled with family
AndrewFlett, General Manager at AmericInn Hotel & Suites Indianapolis, responded to this review, 24 October 2013
Hi Kathy A!

Thank you so much for your feedback, we appreciate you letting everyone know about your experience with us.

Hope to see you again soon :)

Andrew GM
Portage, Indiana
Reviewed 30 September 2013

We were in the Indianapolis area for business at the convention center. Fisher's is right up the street from downtown and a good location when all of the hotels there are booked (and they were booked solid!).
I was given this hotel on Hotwire.com and I will admit, I was a bit apprehensive. I have never heard of them before but evidently they are pretty well known further north in the Midwest. It was a pleasant surprise. The location was perfect, right off of I-69, and in an area we knew fairly well from previous visits to the Fisher's area. We went to a fantastic steakhouse that night with good friends but there are so many places to eat nearby, you really don't need to look very far.

The hotel itself was very nice. The lobby was comfortable and they did have a great breakfast in the morning; the hostess was so sweet and helpful. The room was quite comfortable and we were happy to be so relaxed. We only had one issue during check-in when the desk clerk put us in a smoking room - it smelled wretched - and she immediately put us in another room that was so much better and apologized for the mix-up.

If you're in the Fishers area or heading to downtown Indy, this was a great spot to stay and the price was crazy cheap. I would definitely stay here again!

• Stayed September 2013, travelled on business
AndrewFlett, General Manager at AmericInn Hotel & Suites Indianapolis, responded to this review, 1 October 2013
Hi Sandy!

Thank you so much for your review. We appreciate all the feedback we can get. We want to keep improving the guest experience. We also apologize about the mix up with your reservation, and were happy to get you switched to a non smoking room! If you are ever back in the Fishers area please feel free to reach out to us directly. We would love to have you back.

Thanks again,

Appleton
Reviewed 25 September 2013

The staff were pleasant, very comfortable room and bed internet worked well, good selection for the breakfast, close to good eateries, shopping and business. I will stay here again if the opportunity arises for me to be in the area.

• Stayed September 2013, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with AmericInn Hotels and Suites

AndrewFlett, General Manager at AmericInn Hotel & Suites Indianapolis, responded to this review, 27 September 2013
David A,

Thank you for your review! We are working hard to make sure every guest has a great experience with us. It is always so nice to hear positive feedback. We look forward to seeing you again in the future.

Fishers
Reviewed 15 August 2013

Housekeeping did not clean room on Saturday. Despite speaking with three different staff members, housekeeping did not clean room AGAIN on Sunday. Also, there was a problem with a barking dog that kept us up until 1 a.m. on Saturday. I have e-mailed AmericInn corporate offices, but to date have not received a reply.

• Stayed August 2013, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Easytobook.com

1 Thank Mary W
AndrewFlett, General Manager at AmericInn Hotel & Suites Indianapolis, responded to this review, 6 September 2013
Dear Mary W,

It sounds like you could not be more spot on with the title of your review. I am so sorry to read about your experience with us at AmericInn Indianapolis Northeast. My name is Andrew, and I am the new General Manager. I wanted to ensure follow up with you regarding your experience. As a new GM, feedback is essential to gage the direction of the hotel. I truly appreciate your feedback, and am sorry it has taken this long to get back to you. I ask that you please reach out to me directly so we may discuss your experience with AmericInn further.

Thank you again, I look forward to speaking with you.

317.578.9000
Reviewed 10 August 2013 via mobile

We booked a room for 2 adults and 2 kids through Hotwire. Upon arrival the room that was reserved was one double bed in a handicapped accessible room!

I asked to view the room and it was disgusting! The bed was maybe a twin.

I asked the lady at the front desk how that would was acceptable for 4 people and she responded that it wasn't her problem and that I booked through Hotwire and it's there problem.

She said the hotel was totally booked and perhaps I need to go find a different place to stay!

Worst experience I have ever had, great way to start our family vacation

I do not recommend this hotel at all to anyone

• Stayed August 2013
Dear Atrain13,

My name is Andrew Flett, I have taken over the AmericInn Indianapolis Northeast recently as General Manager. Upon review of past guest experiences I wanted to make sure we reached out to you. I would like to apologize for your experience at the AmericInn Indianapolis. As well as the response time to your words. This is not the experience we pride ourselves in as a hotel nor I as a General Manager. Your words will not go unnoticed. I again thank you for your feedback.

If you come back to the Indianapolis area please feel free to reach out to me directly, I would love the opportunity to show you what our guest experience is truly about.