AmericInn Hotel & Suites Indianapolis
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
  • Restaurant
View Hotel
All reviewsfront deskroom was cleanenglish muffinswafflesexercise roomsausagebusiness centerlocation was perfecthot tubindoor poolwould definitely stay here againstayed for nightsfree breakfastrestaurants and shoppingenjoyed my stayoff the highwayking bed
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 1 April 2014

It seemed like they were trying to make a smoking room a non-smoking room. It smelled musty and stale. The heating/cooling system didn't work well. The room was either too warm or too cold. Bed was decent.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with AmericInn Hotels and Suites
AndrewFlett, General Manager at AmericInn Hotel & Suites Indianapolis, responded to this reviewResponded 2 April 2014

Anita,

Thank you so much for taking the time to provide feedback about your stay. I would like to sincerely apologize about the HVAC system in your room. I promise we do not take issues lightly, and will make them right. Our maintenance team has already serviced the room thanks to you bringing this to our attention.

If you plan to come back to the Indianapolis/Fishers area, please reach out to me directly. I would love to make up for the musty room in the future.

Best Regards,

Reviewed 31 March 2014

We booked through Hotwire for a very busy weekend in March 2014. When we arrived at the hotel, the room we received had been a smoking room and we don't smoke.

When I contacted the front desk, I was informed that they were sold out for the weekend. Had a pleasant conversation with Sayeed and he said he would do his best.

Well, he did do his best and was able to find us a room that MORE than met our expectations. I was very impressed with him and the others on the staff over the course of the weekend.

Thanks Sayeed for making our weekend an enjoyable one.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family

Chris,

Thank you so much for your kind words. Sayeed does a great job for us! I appreciate the shout out to him, and will also let everyone else know what a great job Sayeed and staff did to make your weekend enjoyable.

We hope to see you again soon. Call us direct if we can assist with anything :)

Reviewed 17 March 2014

After pay $100 for the jacuzzi 3 room suite the couch bed was broken the springs at the end were broken n it kept causing the bed to sink. Upon tell several staff members there was nothing they could do because of the time n being sold out which left my kids on the floor n no one offered a discount on r maybe another nights stay late to assist with the inconvenience. It basically you pay for what you get n i didn't get the use I interested for the room n house cleaning should have known the situation of the bed.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Erika S
AndrewFlett, General Manager at AmericInn Hotel & Suites Indianapolis, responded to this reviewResponded 19 March 2014

Hello Erika S,

First, I would like to sincerely apologize for the issue with the sleeper sofa you had during your stay. We take full responsibility for the missed opportunity to correct the issue prior and during your stay. This is not the guest experience we expect to deliver to our guests! I also would like to thank you for taking the time to provide feedback for your stay. We truly value you as a guest, and do not take feedback lightly. We will correct the issues you have brought to our attention, and I will personally be in touch with you to make amends for your poor experience.

We appreciate you choosing to stay with us and hope to see you again soon

Reviewed 4 March 2014

We arrived late after a brutal drive in a snow storm.The staff was amazing! From the time we arrived right up until the time we left we recieved VIP treatment! From correcting a reservation to a later checkout we couldn't have been more pleased.The hotel was clean and breakfast was kept well stocked.Thanks for a great stay!

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Sylvia P
AndrewFlett, General Manager at AmericInn Hotel & Suites Indianapolis, responded to this reviewResponded 7 March 2014

Thank you so much for letting everyone know about your stay! We do our best to make it a great experience.

We all hope to see you again soon, without the snow storm! :)

Reviewed 22 February 2014

I'm not much of a traveler but when my husband and I go on road trips we tend to be a bit more picky about where we stay. In the past the hotels we have stayed at always had a cold feeling ( not very welcoming). We were looking for a home away from home. We found it! The concierge was friendly and welcoming very social as we'll. Which is great since we will talk to just about anyone, we're both a people person. We didn't get the chance to check out the pool and hot tub but will do next time. Overall great stay and great price! Recommend highly!

• Stayed: February 2014
AndrewFlett, General Manager at AmericInn Hotel & Suites Indianapolis, responded to this reviewResponded 24 February 2014

Thank you so much fo staying with us! We all appreciate your feedback and hope to see you again soon!