“Nobelsville, IN”

AmericInn Hotel & Suites Indianapolis
Ranked #4 of 9 Hotels in Fishers
Reviewed 19 July 2014

It was great to be able to stay here over night, rather than having to drive 2 hours home after a concert and feel completely safe. The room was very clean, the staff was very friendly and knowledgeable. I will stay here again in the future!

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with AmericInn Hotels and Suites
AndrewFlett, General Manager at AmericInn Hotel & Suites Indianapolis, responded to this reviewResponded 21 July 2014

Thank you so much for your kind words! We hope to see you again for the next concert :)

Reviewed 14 July 2014

We stayed at this hotel for three nights. The room was very clean and quit and comfortable.even the sofa bed was not bad. The staff were very friendly and helpful. The breakfast was very good and changed everyday. The price was very affordable I thought for what you get. I would stay here again when in the area. I would recommend this hotel to my friends.Thank you to the staff of americinn Indianapolis NE for a pleasurable stay..

Room Tip: 2cd floor center king bed is just right.
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
AndrewFlett, General Manager at AmericInn Hotel & Suites Indianapolis, responded to this reviewResponded 17 July 2014

Thank you so much Jim! Our entire staff truly appreciates you staying with us, as well as taking the time to do a review about what we got going on here.

We all hope to see you again soon :)

Reviewed 11 July 2014

The hotel sent me a survey of my stay and at the bottom was a Trip Advisor review which I filled out also. I don't see it posted and it was quite a long review. I will try to remember what i put in the original review. I'm not sure what happened to what I filled out. This was the first time I stayed at an AmericInn. i stayed in a King Suite with whirlpool, smoking room. Very nice hotel, nice staff, awesome room and whirlpool. Only a couple problems occurred but it was perfect timing and didn't affect our stay. The problems were with the whirlpool. First issue was that on the day we were checking out the ceiling started leaking in the whirpool. This did not happen on the 2 nights we stayed in the room. I used the whirlpool each nite without any drips from above. I did report this to the lady at the front desk upon checkout and she was very apologetic and would get someone up right away to fix. i didn't want someone checking in to the room and waiting for a nice soak only to get dripped on lol. The other problem with the whirpool is that the back jet opposite the faucet and back side jet are not strong enough and there is no way to adjust the pressure of the jet. The jets closest to the faucet worked great. I wanted all of them to work this way. Also some of the jets looked dirty and could use a bleach washing. This didn't stop me from using the tub but it did prevent me from giving excellent for the overall rating and for cleanliness. . I did advise of these issues on the hotel's survey and the other trip advisor review I filled out. On to the positives. Big room with giant bathroom and whirlpol separating the bedroom and sitting room. My bathoom had 2 sinks, the big whirlpool in the middle of the 2 sinks, a separate room for the toilet and a 2 seat shower. I've never stayed at a hotel with such an awesome bathroom. TVs in each room, with beautiful color and reception. No smoking smell. which I always appreciate and the fact they still have smoking rooms. Amazing firm, king size bed..with lots of pillows. CLEAN room. Oh and a clean window which actually opens up...this is a total plus plus plus for me. Being able to feel a wonderful breeze was a great extra. Breakfast is comparable to the Drury chain with continental choices such as cereal, waffles, pastry, juices, eggs, little sausages, crock pot of rice, bagels, yogurt, muffins. No donuts on the day we went which didn't go over well with my son lol. Delicious coffee. Only 20 minutes N or Indy if you dont want to stay downtown. Easy drives for me back and forth from Indy from July 4 - July 6. Will stay at this hotel and other AmericInn locations on future trips.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
AndrewFlett, General Manager at AmericInn Hotel & Suites Indianapolis, responded to this reviewResponded 12 July 2014

Wow! Thank you so much for your great feedback! We truly appreciate it and hope to see you again soon.

Please let us know how we can help!

Reviewed 3 July 2014

The front desk crew was great upon check-in. We did find a sock on the floor of our room which tells me that it was not swept. When we were leaving, I was told that the late check-out fee would be waived due to our earlier check-out, however, it has not been reimbursed onto my card yet. Very friendly staff though!

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with AmericInn Hotels and Suites
AndrewFlett, General Manager at AmericInn Hotel & Suites Indianapolis, responded to this reviewResponded 4 July 2014

Hi Heather!

Thank you so much for your Review. I would like to sincerely apologize for the sock issue. Someone is roaming the world with a cold foot :(

I will follow up to make sure the late checkout fee is taken care of.

Thanks again!

Reviewed 1 July 2014

a very pleasant king size bed in a fresh clean room, clean white sheets, a tv with all the channels, the view of my room was on the highway but my room was very quit and peaceful, it was my first experience in this hotel and i was very satisfied.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with AmericInn Hotels and Suites
AndrewFlett, General Manager at AmericInn Hotel & Suites Indianapolis, responded to this reviewResponded 3 July 2014

Thank you so much! We all appreciate you choosing to stay with us!

See you soon

Reviewed 30 June 2014

I had never stayed at this chain before, had never even heard of it but I was very pleased with our stay. Desk staff was very friendly, rooms were clean and comfortable, breakfast was good. Location was perfect for the concert we attended. Will definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with AmericInn Hotels and Suites
AndrewFlett, General Manager at AmericInn Hotel & Suites Indianapolis, responded to this reviewResponded 1 July 2014

Thank you so much for giving us a try! We truly appreciate you choosing to stay with us.

Hope to see you next time :)

Reviewed 23 June 2014

We had a few extra requests for our room and they took care of everything WITH A SMILE. We really appreciate friendliness! thank you for making our wonderful trip even more wonderful. We appreciated the very clean room and complimentary breakfast in the morning. Thanks for taking our picture before our show too! :)

Room Tip: 24 hour pool - pack your swimsuit!
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled with friends
AndrewFlett, General Manager at AmericInn Hotel & Suites Indianapolis, responded to this reviewResponded 30 June 2014

Thank you so much for your kind words. We truly appreciate your review!

Hope to see you soon :)