“Awesome Stay”

AmericInn Hotel & Suites Indianapolis
Ranked #4 of 9 Hotels in Fishers
“Awesome Stay”
Reviewed 5 August 2014

This is the second year in a row that we have stayed here when we came for a robotics competition. The service, front desk and rooms were all terrific! We will be staying again next year! Nice pool and the kids were able to meet and go over things down in the breakfast area! Us adults also enjoyed being able to sit down there and chat! Very close to many different food options as well!

Room Tip: No matter where your room is, it will be quiet!
  • Stayed July 2014, travelled on business
AndrewFlett, General Manager at AmericInn Hotel & Suites Indianapolis, responded to this review, 11 August 2014
We truly appreciate you choosing to stay with us!

See you next year :)

GM

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (24)
Watauga, Texas, United States
Reviewed 5 August 2014

This is definitely an older property, and it shows in the worn carpeting, paint chipping in areas, and just general disrepair in places like the elevator and vending areas. That being said, the staff was friendly, and the room was fine. I ended up in a smoking room, and I wouldn't have known had it not been for the ashtray. Definitely no heavy smoky odor, which I appreciated. The bed was comfy, but the AC unit in my room really didn't work properly. It would take 3 or 4 "false starts" before it would kick on, but once it did, it cooled nicely. The room was very clean and didn't look as worn out as some of the other areas. The "free" wifi never worked properly, but that wasn't too big of an issue. The breakfast area was small, but breakfast was good. I had a very early flight the morning I left, and at 5:00 a.m., the breakfast area was stocked and ready, which I really appreciated. It could use some updates, but I wouldn't hesitate to stay there again!

• Stayed July 2014, travelled solo
Thank you so much for your feedback, we truly appreciate you staying with us!

Detroit, Michigan
Reviewed 22 July 2014

I needed a hotel just north of Indy on our way through town. This place was perfect for that. Clean, extremely friendly staff (housekeeping was especially cheerful), good continental breakfast. Most things are newly remodeled. Our bathroom was not, but it the rest of the room was (kind of comical). The price/value factor was great.
Only issue we had was that our TV was unplugged. no big deal-we just shimmied the dresser out and plugged it back in. The sign is not lit up from the freeway so its a little difficult to see at night.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled as a couple
AndrewFlett, General Manager at AmericInn Hotel & Suites Indianapolis, responded to this review, 24 July 2014
We are here for you anytime you are just passing through! :)

Thank you for taking the time to spread the word about us.

See you soon

Harrisburg, Pennsylvania
Reviewed 22 July 2014

In all fairness, I must start my review by stating that I had a reservation elsewhere and was walked to this hotel due to overbooking.

i had originally booked a non-smoking suite for 4, but was placed in a smoking room at AmericInn. That didn't start things off well.

Additionally, the pullout couch in our suite was miserable to sleep on.

The lobby, and elevator were quite dirty - although in their defense it was a busy weekend.

The bathroom was clean - but it felt incongruent with the rest of the hotel!

Stayed July 2014, travelled with friends
Thank you so much for taking the time to review our hotel. I am so sorry to hear your experience in Fishers was disappointing. I understand how frustrating it is to expect to be one place, then to get told they did not have a room for you, and they sent you to our hotel :( We were happy to have you stay with us. We will also utilize for feedback to provide a better experience in the future.

Thanks again!

Boswell
Reviewed 19 July 2014

It was great to be able to stay here over night, rather than having to drive 2 hours home after a concert and feel completely safe. The room was very clean, the staff was very friendly and knowledgeable. I will stay here again in the future!

• Stayed July 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with AmericInn Hotels and Suites

AndrewFlett, General Manager at AmericInn Hotel & Suites Indianapolis, responded to this review, 21 July 2014
Thank you so much for your kind words! We hope to see you again for the next concert :)

Columbus, Ohio
Reviewed 14 July 2014

We stayed at this hotel for three nights. The room was very clean and quit and comfortable.even the sofa bed was not bad. The staff were very friendly and helpful. The breakfast was very good and changed everyday. The price was very affordable I thought for what you get. I would stay here again when in the area. I would recommend this hotel to my friends.Thank you to the staff of americinn Indianapolis NE for a pleasurable stay..

Room Tip: 2cd floor center king bed is just right.
  • Stayed July 2014, travelled with family
AndrewFlett, General Manager at AmericInn Hotel & Suites Indianapolis, responded to this review, 17 July 2014
Thank you so much Jim! Our entire staff truly appreciates you staying with us, as well as taking the time to do a review about what we got going on here.

We all hope to see you again soon :)

MO
Reviewed 11 July 2014

The hotel sent me a survey of my stay and at the bottom was a Trip Advisor review which I filled out also. I don't see it posted and it was quite a long review. I will try to remember what i put in the original review. I'm not sure what happened to what I filled out. This was the first time I stayed at an AmericInn. i stayed in a King Suite with whirlpool, smoking room. Very nice hotel, nice staff, awesome room and whirlpool. Only a couple problems occurred but it was perfect timing and didn't affect our stay. The problems were with the whirlpool. First issue was that on the day we were checking out the ceiling started leaking in the whirpool. This did not happen on the 2 nights we stayed in the room. I used the whirlpool each nite without any drips from above. I did report this to the lady at the front desk upon checkout and she was very apologetic and would get someone up right away to fix. i didn't want someone checking in to the room and waiting for a nice soak only to get dripped on lol. The other problem with the whirpool is that the back jet opposite the faucet and back side jet are not strong enough and there is no way to adjust the pressure of the jet. The jets closest to the faucet worked great. I wanted all of them to work this way. Also some of the jets looked dirty and could use a bleach washing. This didn't stop me from using the tub but it did prevent me from giving excellent for the overall rating and for cleanliness. . I did advise of these issues on the hotel's survey and the other trip advisor review I filled out. On to the positives. Big room with giant bathroom and whirlpol separating the bedroom and sitting room. My bathoom had 2 sinks, the big whirlpool in the middle of the 2 sinks, a separate room for the toilet and a 2 seat shower. I've never stayed at a hotel with such an awesome bathroom. TVs in each room, with beautiful color and reception. No smoking smell. which I always appreciate and the fact they still have smoking rooms. Amazing firm, king size bed..with lots of pillows. CLEAN room. Oh and a clean window which actually opens up...this is a total plus plus plus for me. Being able to feel a wonderful breeze was a great extra. Breakfast is comparable to the Drury chain with continental choices such as cereal, waffles, pastry, juices, eggs, little sausages, crock pot of rice, bagels, yogurt, muffins. No donuts on the day we went which didn't go over well with my son lol. Delicious coffee. Only 20 minutes N or Indy if you dont want to stay downtown. Easy drives for me back and forth from Indy from July 4 - July 6. Will stay at this hotel and other AmericInn locations on future trips.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled with family
AndrewFlett, General Manager at AmericInn Hotel & Suites Indianapolis, responded to this review, 12 July 2014
Wow! Thank you so much for your great feedback! We truly appreciate it and hope to see you again soon.

Please let us know how we can help!