Hilton Garden Inn Indianapolis Northeast / Fishers
Ranked #1 of 9 Hotels in Fishers
Reviewed 16 July 2014

Our family was very pleased with our decision to stay at this Hilton Garden Inn. The location was easy to get to downtown but and retail and restaurants really close by. The hotel was nice and my children enjoyed the pool.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
Roxann L, Director of Sales at Hilton Garden Inn Indianapolis Northeast / Fishers, responded to this reviewResponded 18 July 2014

Thank you for taking the time to let us know about your stay. We hope you will visit us again soon if your travels bring you to Indianapolis!

Reviewed 8 July 2014

My son chose the Hilton Garden Inn as one of the hotels to accommodate out of town guests. It was very near the wedding location. We had a very pleasant stay. The staff was most helpful and very friendly.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
Roxann L, Director of Sales at Hilton Garden Inn Indianapolis Northeast / Fishers, responded to this reviewResponded 11 July 2014

Thank you for taking the time to let us know about your stay. We hope that you will visit us again soon when your travels bring you to Indianapolis!

Reviewed 7 July 2014

My boyfriend and I were in town for the Motley Crue concert. This Hilton is a very nice hotel. It's very clean and well set up. The front desk staff was very friendly and efficient. The lobby was very clean and well kept with a complimentary coffee bar. The room itself was clean and updated. Everything was well stocked with a Kuerig coffee maker, microwave, and fridge. The bed was clean and comfortable. My only complaints are that the pillows weren't firm at all so I had to use two. They need a firmer pillow along with the plush ones for those who need a firm pillow. I put a drink in the door of the mini-fridge and it was frozen solid in the morning. When I booked, I didn't realize their breakfast was not included in the price, so keep that in mind. We did not try their breakfast but it's $10,95 for all you can eat including made-to-order items. All in all, a very nice hotel if you want to pay that kind of price for it but for the cost, you'd think breakfast could be included.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple

Thank you for your kind words and feedback regarding your stay. We are glad you enjoyed the room and amenities. I would like to invite you back to book our “Bed and Breakfast” package. This option allows for breakfast to be included and offers a savings of about $5.00 per person. I am sharing your concerns about the pillows with my operations team for further consideration. We hope you will visit us again soon if your travels bring you to Indianapolis!

Reviewed 6 July 2014

Absolutely NOTHING special here. Average personified. Add in the absurd rate and you have 0 value for the money. After reading a previous review here I laughed out loud when I tried to flush my toilet for the first time - NOT WORKING. Rather than mess with the front desk drama, I lifted the tank cover and discovered the chain was disconnected from the flush handle. No biggie, I fixed it. Thanks Garden Inn, I love sticking my hand in a toilet tank on arrival...how did ya know?
Room was very average and the whole place needs an update now. Since the parking only has like 8 spaces available near the front entrance, most have to park on the side or (like me) around the back and enter through the swimming pool area - be careful where you walk, and hold your breath because the chlorine is overwhelming. No next visit for me.

Room Tip: find another option
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
2  Thank Hugo M

Thank you for taking the time to share with us your feedback about your stay. Your satisfaction is more than a goal to us here it is a promise. Please feel welcome always to let us know if you experience a problem with any feature of your room while you are here so that we can correct it for you. . Our lobby and public area renovations have all now been completed. We have received a great deal of positive feedback regarding the upgrades and design from many of our guest. We would love to invite you back to see the finished work and for another opportunity to deliver on our promise to you. It sounds like we were very busy during your stay and this may have impacted our best available rates . Please check back with us on other dates as often times we have great promotions and bed and breakfast packages available during the summer.

Reviewed 28 June 2014 via mobile

My husband and I stayed June 20-22 for the Dave Matthews concert. Everything was great. The rooms were clean and nice. The beds were comfy. The staff was friendly and helpful. It's in a great location surrounded by stores and restaurants. It took us about 7 minutes to get to the concert each night. When we checked in I brought up a rate discrepancy because I originally booked a room for just June 21 at a low rate because I did it in January. In May we decided to attend both nights of the concert and when I contacted the hotel I was told we'd be charged the higher rate for Friday since the rates increased since January but we'd still get our lower rate on Saturday. When I checked in we were being charged the high rate both nights. They immediately fixed it and took a little more off for the hassle!!! I was very impressed. I believe the hotel was sold out both nights and for being sold out it was very quiet at night.

We will back next year when we see Dave Matthews!!!

Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple

Thank you for stopping to lodge with us during your visit to Klipche Music Center! I am so happy to hear that our front office team took care of your billing discrepancies. We look forward to seeing you again next year!

Reviewed 26 June 2014

All wait staff and front desk personnel were friendly and very helpful. This hotel is being renovated and while certain hallways were in transition, our room was spectacular. I will definitely stay here again when in town fro business.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Thank you for taking the time to share with us your feedback about your stay The lobby and public area renovations are all now complete. We have received a great deal of positive feedback regarding the upgrades and design from many of our guest. We are glad to hear you will be back to see the finished work and provide us with your opinion on the design!

Reviewed 25 June 2014

I recently needed to be in Fishers for an athletic event for my son. The Hilton Garden Inn was perfect. Great and convenient location, friendly staff, fabulous beds, a nice hot breakfast with made to order options for an athlete and nicely updated decor.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

We are so glad that you enjoyed your stay with us. Thank you for the opportunity to host you. We hope to see you again soon!

Also consider these accommodations in or near Fishers
Hampton Inn and Suites Indianapolis - Fishers
SpringHill Suites Indianapolis Fishers
Drury Inn & Suites Indianapolis Northeast
Holiday Inn Express Fishers
Comfort Suites NE Indianapolis-Fishers
Cambria hotel & suites Noblesville - Indianapolis

Been to Hilton Garden Inn Indianapolis Northeast / Fishers? Share your experiences!