Hilton Garden Inn Indianapolis Northeast / Fishers
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
  • Restaurant
View Hotel
All reviewsfront deskmade to order breakfastexcellent hotelwould highly recommend this hotelthe entire staffbusiness tripstaying at this hotelroom was cleanup to datehot tubstaff was very friendlygreat place to staybreakfast buffeteasy accesspleasant stayexcellent stayfitness center
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 11 August 2014

Very nice clean rooms and quite accommodations. Lots of restaurants, and shopping in the area. Easy access from the interstate. Did not use the pool area but it looked really nice and clean. I would recommend this hotel for pleasure or business.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
Roxann L, Director of Sales at Hilton Garden Inn Indianapolis Northeast / Fishers, responded to this reviewResponded 15 August 2014

I am so glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay. We are glad you enjoyed the room and that is was quiet. Did you have time to stop at our Garden Grille & Bar and enjoy a custom made omelet before you left? We always use fresh ingredients and real eggs. Everyone is made to order just the way our guests request it. We hope to see you again soon and wish you safe travels.

Reviewed 31 July 2014

My husband and I spent 2 nights at this hotel with our 5-year-old twins. It was clean, comfortable, reasonably up to date. We had no problems with noise, etc. Service was good; as we were leaving our room with luggage and kids in town, a housekeeper overheard my husband and I asking if either of us had checked under the bed for stuff. She offered to check for us and asked our room number. When I got downstairs to check out, the housekeeper was on the phone to let them know we hadn't left anything. I appreciated her thoughtfulness and initiative. The breakfast was fantastic; DH and I have become loyal Hilton Garden Inn fans. We often have breakfast at the Farrow Rd location in Columbia, SC. Great food and consistently good comfort and quality of the hotels, in our experience.
The pool was small but that was a plus for our 5-year-olds who were just learning to swim without flotation devices.

Room Tip: We stayed on the 4th floor and relatives stayed on the 2nd floor. We both had a good experience.
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
Roxann L, Director of Sales at Hilton Garden Inn Indianapolis Northeast / Fishers, responded to this reviewResponded 4 August 2014

Thank you for taking the time to share with us about your stay. Our lobby and public area renovations were just completed. Did you see the cathedral ceiling long drapes around the wine table? It makes me feel like I’m in Italy when I walk in. I hope you had a chance to visit the Tiki Bar and sit out on one of our outdoor patios. The breeze and atmosphere at night on the patios make the perfect spot for a desert and a cocktail! Please let us know when your future travels or visits bring you back to Indianapolis. We’re here for you and value your business and your feedback.

Reviewed 22 July 2014

This Hilton Garden Inn was my first experience with the brand and I was blown away! The beauty, professionalism, and appearance upon walking in gave the impression at being at a much more expensive hotel. The property was immaculate and the breakfast delicious.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with friends
Roxann L, Director of Sales at Hilton Garden Inn Indianapolis Northeast / Fishers, responded to this reviewResponded 24 July 2014

We are glad that we exceeded your expectations. Please stop and see us again next time your travels bring you to Indianapolis!

Reviewed 16 July 2014

Our family was very pleased with our decision to stay at this Hilton Garden Inn. The location was easy to get to downtown but and retail and restaurants really close by. The hotel was nice and my children enjoyed the pool.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
Roxann L, Director of Sales at Hilton Garden Inn Indianapolis Northeast / Fishers, responded to this reviewResponded 18 July 2014

Thank you for taking the time to let us know about your stay. We hope you will visit us again soon if your travels bring you to Indianapolis!

Reviewed 8 July 2014

My son chose the Hilton Garden Inn as one of the hotels to accommodate out of town guests. It was very near the wedding location. We had a very pleasant stay. The staff was most helpful and very friendly.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
Roxann L, Director of Sales at Hilton Garden Inn Indianapolis Northeast / Fishers, responded to this reviewResponded 11 July 2014

Thank you for taking the time to let us know about your stay. We hope that you will visit us again soon when your travels bring you to Indianapolis!