“Great concert stay!”

Hampton Inn and Suites Indianapolis - Fishers
Ranked #2 of 9 Hotels in Fishers
Reviewed 5 August 2014

I drove from Chicago to see a concert nearby (10 minutes) and was happy with how clean the room was. Sheets were super clean and I was glad of that as I really wanted to be comfortable and sleep late. I have to agree with another reviewer that my room had a bad odor to it. It seemed more like a moldy smell and I was glad I had a bottle of body spray in the car to freshen it up with. The breakfast was nice -- eggs fluffy instead of dry like usual breakfast bars and the choices were plentiful. Very modern in décor and super close to the great newly discovered town of Fishers made this the best choice for me. I would definitely stay here again and hope the room didn't smell as that is my only complaint. Also, on the plus side, I LOVE Jack in the Box tacos and there are several in the area, so I brought a cooler and some ice packs to bring some home the next day. The person behind the desk gladly took my ice packs, which I stored in a new Ziploc bag, and put them in a freezer for me overnight. In the morning, they were retrieved by another super nice person behind the desk and I was assured it was no problem at all. All you have to do is ask. A+ service

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled solo
1  Thank TMladic
HamptonFishers, General Manager at Hampton Inn and Suites Indianapolis - Fishers, responded to this reviewResponded 8 August 2014

We are certainly happy that you enjoyed your visit to our hotel, the concert and that you got to visit Jack in the Box. Thank you for the great comments on our staff and service.

There are newer reviews for Hampton Inn and Suites Indianapolis - Fishers

Reviewed 5 August 2014

the room smelled & breakfast was not kept up with. items were either empty or cold & old. not sure if we'll stay here again. we always stay at Hampton Inns, this one was disappointing. the room was supposed to be a non smoking room, it wasn't. there were no rooms available to switch to either.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for taking the time to write a review about your recent stay at our hotel. We’re very sorry that your experience at our property wasn’t up to our usual high standards and we apologize for all the inconvenience you experienced. We will take your comments under consideration as we continually work to improve our guest experience. We do hope the next time you are in area you will consider staying at our hotel and experience our true Hamptonality.

Reviewed 2 August 2014 via mobile

My stay was great except for a scammer who called my room to obtain my credit card info! Nothing against Hampton inn! The front desk staff handled it appropriately. I just want others to know. DO NOT give ANYONE your checkin info if they call your room! A man called my room at 9:00 am to say the computer went down overnight and he needed my card used at checkin to re-enter it into the system before checkout. I asked if I could come down to the desk to take care of it (because I was suspicious) and he got impatient. I asked his name and he said Steven Williams, the asst. manager. Then I told him I'd be right down. Well as you can guess, no Steve Williams works here. Be careful! Don't fall for it!

Stayed: August 2014
4  Thank Court1980

We are pleased that you stay went well and thankful that your instincts were correct concerning the incoming caller. We have posted this information company wide to bring it to attention and taken steps to make certain it cannot happen here.

Thank you again and we hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 28 July 2014

Making reservations was a breeze. The rooms were clean, nice and comfortable. I had to make some changes and cancellations for a group business trip and the staff was always pleasant and understanding.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business
2  Thank ace1957

So glad to hear that your stay was outstanding. That is our goal and it is rewarding to hear such great comments.

Thank you and we hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 27 July 2014

We stayed for my son's 5th birthday. The staff was wonderful, as always. The room was clean. The kids enjoyed the pool. We enjoyed the breakfast. Overall, we were all very pleased. We will be staying again soon.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank happilyhere2review
HamptonFishers, General Manager at Hampton Inn and Suites Indianapolis - Fishers, responded to this reviewResponded 28 July 2014

So great to hear your son had such a good birthday! We will look forward to your next visit and thank you for the good comments!

Reviewed 22 July 2014

Have stayed here several times when visiting my son and his wife the past few years. Facility is clean and well maintained. Complimentary breakfast is fine as far as free breakfasts go. Room price this stay was higher than I remember in the past. I am not sure why. I am waiting for a response to this question from the hotel.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Ted O
HamptonFishers, General Manager at Hampton Inn and Suites Indianapolis - Fishers, responded to this reviewResponded 25 July 2014

Thanks for your great comments on our hotel. Pricing increases have been generated by such high demand for the local market this summer. We appreciate your loyal business and hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 17 July 2014

My friend and I stayed for one night for a concert near by. We were met with nice front desk attendants and a beautiful room! The free breakfast was delicious and the free cocktail hour was a nice touch, even if you are only allowed two drinks per room.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank Amy R

Glad to hear that you had such a good, hospitable and comfortable experience during your concert stay. We appreciate serving you and hope to see you again soon!

Also consider these accommodations in or near Fishers
Hilton Garden Inn Indianapolis Northeast / Fishers
Cambria hotel & suites Noblesville - Indianapolis
Comfort Suites NE Indianapolis-Fishers
Holiday Inn Express Fishers
SpringHill Suites Indianapolis Fishers
AmericInn Hotel & Suites Indianapolis

Been to Hampton Inn and Suites Indianapolis - Fishers? Share your experiences!