“Great but a little pricey”

The Original Pancake House
Ranked #38 of 201 Restaurants in Fishers
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 7 January 2014

The breakfast here is very very good, but don't expect diner-like prices. I find it a little expensive for breakfast food!

Reviewed 10 September 2013 via mobile

This place is awesome!!!. A great menu....omeletes were great...apple pancake a must!!! Service was top notch! Nothing bad to say at all!!

Reviewed 8 August 2013

Luckily, I went here for a meeting. As I don't really eat carbs or pancakes, I would probably have not gone here of my own accord. In looking over the menu, I saw the perfect item, a Bacon Omelette. It was around $11. I thought it was a bit to expensive until I saw it. It was massive, not only was this a 3-4 egg omelette, it also had 1/4 to 1/2 lb. of bacon. It also had cheese covering it. Not only was this massive, it also came with three pancakes. Although I didn't eat the pancakes, I still was not able to finish the omelette, not for the lack of wanting to though. I would highly suggest this restaurant if you are in the area. The service was great and the food was good and plenty.

Reviewed 21 February 2013

I believe they have the best team of servers in town. They are always pleasant and prompt. Restaurants generally will not get my return business based solely on the service. I'll give all a second chance. We're always pleasantly surprised by the service and quality of the meals. Probably visit twice a month. Probably would visit weekly if it wasn't so pricey. Keep up the good work!

Reviewed 3 January 2013 via mobile

This is the place to go for pancakes. We've been going here every Sunday for a while now. I try a different kind every time and love them all! Especially the pumpkin pancakes. Blueberry pecan baby Dutch and banana are good too though. Good service. A typical breakfast joint with above average food.