“Nope”

Ranked #52 of 194 Restaurants in Fishers
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 18 July 2014 via mobile

Not sure if this is what breakfast is about. $10 pancakes, $12 omelets. Food was cold. Omelet was dry. The service was really slow. We tried to flag down some help. The manager on duty was stressed out, and they were not very busy. We always like to go to locally owned places, but got talked into this one. Nope. Not again.

Reviewed 10 June 2014

We've been to several Original Pancakes Houses around the country but I have to say this is the best execution of potato pancakes I've had at this chain. I don't know how they do it but they are super thin, crispy but a moist center. They were delish! My husband really enjoyed the corned beef hash too. Our server was very attentive and timed everything perfectly. A really terrific breakfast for the start of a long road trip home.

Reviewed 25 May 2014

We decided to try the Original Pancake House yesterday morning for breakfast, since we were both awake and hungry. Even though we had read that the waits were horrible, we walked right in, and were seated right away. Our server had quite a few tables, so, she wasn't there all the time, but we were still completely taken care of.

I ordered an omelette, which, they bake theirs. I had never had a baked omelette before, and it was wonderful! It was super creamy, and fluffy, and HUGE. You also get 3 pancakes with your 4 egg omelette, which the pancakes were awesome. They were served with whipped butter, and REAL maple syrup, which was warmed. The pancakes had the consistency of buckwheat pancakes, but tasted like buttermilk pancakes... the best of both worlds! They squeeze their orange juice by hand, but it does come in a super small glass for the price. The prices were a bit on the high side compared to other pancake houses, but the food is worth it. :)

All in all the food is amazing, the atmosphere is friendly and homey, and it's just a great place to go!

Reviewed 5 April 2014

we were the first to arrive and they were so nice so early in the morning and my family and i were just trying to catch up and the server was nice enough to make sure we had everything we needed and not hovering over us. it's a great find

Reviewed 10 March 2014 via mobile

I went to that when I was visiting my Dad. He took me for late breakfast. They always have breakfast food. I like they have a lot of different pancakes and other food there.