SpringHill Suites Indianapolis Fishers
Ranked #3 of 9 Hotels in Fishers
Indiana
“Nice”
Reviewed 17 May 2014

Overall, SpringHill Suites in Fishers is a nice hotel. We would stay here again..

We were close to the main lobby on the first floor. It did get a little loud in this location in the early morning when people were heading to breakfast. I would request a room farther away if you want to sleep in.

The room was well appointed. The tall ceilings made the room seem much bigger than it really was. Our king suite had a pull out couch and a wet bar with a mini fridge, microwave, sink. The bed was comfortable. There was a shower, but no bath tub.

The breakfast buffet was average on Saturday morning. It was a little nicer during the week with more fruit (strawberries and fresh pineapple), cold meats, cheeses, boiled eggs, etc.

The room and lobby were very clean. All of the staff was very friendly and acknowledged you whenever they saw you.

My only complaint was that the pool and hot tub needed cleaned. The water was clear, but there was a gross buildup on the sides that needed scrubbed away.

This was a very comfortable, clean (except the hot tub/pool), friendly hotel!

Room Tip: We were close to the main lobby on the first floor. It did get a little loud in this location in the...
  • Stayed May 2014, travelled as a couple
Rebecca S, General Manager at SpringHill Suites Indianapolis Fishers, responded to this review, 2 June 2014
Thank you for your review! We appreciate your positive feedback. I will ensure the pool issue has been rectified. Again, thank you for your comments and we hope to see you again soon!

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (24)
Reviewed 15 May 2014

Nothing wrong with this hotel. Relatively new - and seems to be a great place for families who are traveling with sports teams that are in Indy to play over the weekend.

It's convenient off I-69 with plenty of restaurants in the area.

Rooms were great - fair price for the room and the people who work the front desk - were some of the friendliest I've ever seen at a SpringHill Suites.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled with family
Thank you for your review! We hope to see you again soon!
Reviewed 13 April 2014 via mobile

My wife and I stayed one night here. Rooms and hotel were clean and comfortable. Manager on duty and staff were friendly and helpful. Breakfast was good and adequate. Pancakes, fruit, oatmeal, cereals, sausage, toasts and variety of juices/milk was ok and bearable. Coffee when we checked night before in at 6 pm was cold - there's no excuse for this. Most everyone enjoy coffee or snack when they arrive.

Stayed April 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Hoosier1963
Rebecca S, General Manager at SpringHill Suites Indianapolis Fishers, responded to this review, 28 April 2014
Thank you very much for your positive review of our hotel. We strive to be the cleanest and friendliest in and around Fishers! I want to apologize for the coffee being cold upon your arrival. I will make sure there are standards in place so this doesn't happen again. Please come visit us the next time you're in town!
Reviewed 27 March 2014 via mobile

I frequently travel for business and am always pleased by this chain. Each time I come to Indianapolis (monthly on average) I stay here. Nice rooms, pool, Jacuzzi and free breakfast. Also great rewards program too :) Also appreciate the military discount too.

Stayed March 2014, travelled on business
1 Thank Cboyd67
Thank you for your positive review! We look forward to your return!
Cincinnati, Ohio
Reviewed 26 March 2014

We spent the weekend in Indy for my friend's daughter's dance competition, and we knew that after long days spent watching all that dancing, we would need a great place to sleep it off each night. The SpringHill Suites in Fishers was perfect. The room was really stylish and nice, the beds were comfy - and that's saying something because I actually slept on the pull out couch!!

They have free hot breakfast each morning, which is just what you expect - eggs, sausage, lil pancakes and you can make your own waffles. They start at 7am, but since the hotel was packed with dancers and athletes with early morning places to be, they actually started around 5am to make sure everyone had a warm meal in their belly. How amazing is that???

The pool is a little small but really nice - warm, well kept, really clean. The hot tub was my favorite tho. The fitness room is well equipped - free weights and a bunch of machines so you aren't stuck waiting for someone to finish what they are doing.

The location is great - lots of food around you so you don't have to search far for dinner. The staff was SO friendly, every person I encountered I would high five for their awesome service. All in all this is a great place to stay.

Room Tip: We stayed on the first floor, right off the lobby, which was a little bit noisy with all the people...
  • Stayed March 2014, travelled with family
1 Thank SaintLexi
Rebecca S, General Manager at SpringHill Suites Indianapolis Fishers, responded to this review, 27 March 2014
Thank you so much for taking the time to positively review our Springhill Suites! It seems that you got to experience almost every facet of our hotel. I'm pleased that it lived up to your expectations and the staff was able to take great care of you and your family. We look forward to your return for the next dance competition!
Los Angeles, California
Reviewed 2 March 2014 via mobile

Recently stayed at this location on last trip. I was surprised to see the average rating here - but contest it's like most Soringhill locations across America. The room I had was ample king size rm and the complementary breakfast -though not so grand ...is great enough to start any work day. My trip prior was in Hilton Garden Inn but the price at time of this trip was easily about 2x the cost of this location. Supply and demand.
It caters to any business or family traveler. Ample dining options nearby including Yatz across hwy or many other national chains.

Stayed February 2014, travelled on business
1 Thank Myinbox125
We are thrilled that you had a great stay with us during your trip to Fishers! We have recently upgraded our breakfast to include several healthy and different options. Hopefully the next time your in town, we'll see you again. Thank you again for the positive feedback!
Lawrenceburg, Indiana
Reviewed 15 December 2013

Everything was great with our stay. The room was very spacious and convenient to everything. I stayed her with my sons for a basketball tournament weekend. The staff was extremely friendly. The free wi-fi was very helpful keeping track of where I needed the team to be, etc. The only complaint that I had was one of the headboards was loose on the double beds. Which caused a bump whenever my son shifted in his sleep. We were in room 124. I informed the desk staff upon checkout and I hope the will address it for future guests. Other than this slight annoyance, I would definitely return and recommend the hotel.

• Stayed December 2013, travelled with family
1 Thank Albert M
Rebecca S, General Manager at SpringHill Suites Indianapolis Fishers, responded to this review, 23 January 2014
Thank you for your kind words about our hotel. I truly appreciate the feedback about the headboard. I will ensure that it is secured tighter to the wall. These reviews are the only way we can improve! We hope to see you next year for the basketball tournament!
Also consider these accommodations in or near Fishers
Hampton Inn and Suites Indianapolis - Fishers
Hilton Garden Inn Indianapolis Northeast / Fishers
Holiday Inn Express Fishers
AmericInn Hotel & Suites Indianapolis
Comfort Suites NE Indianapolis-Fishers
Drury Inn & Suites Indianapolis Northeast

Been to SpringHill Suites Indianapolis Fishers? Share your experiences!