“Excellent experience”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 5 August 2014

I've been at this place twice in one week. Both times I went during weekend around 2:PM. the service was friendly and the seating outside is spacious. I tried The Aloha for the first time and Baja for the second. I can say nothing but excellent taste for both. price average with ice tea was about $13

There are newer reviews for Cheeseburger in Paradise

Reviewed 3 August 2014

I came here hoping for a good family friendly dinner. Our waiter took at least 5 minutes to greet us and seemed to have no real personality. After finally getting attention from someone working there we kept seeing random waiters standing in clusters talking loudly about inappropriate things i.e who got drunk where, who smoked what and who was having sex with whom. Considering I was with my wife and two kids this was not okay. Not only were the topics inappropriate but the foul language was even worse. We were almost at the point of being ready to leave by the time we finally received our food. The food was ok at best. We then hear a very loud argument taking place from what we presumed to be the kitchen. We heard cursing and yelling and things being broken or thrown. Then, a tall white server proceeded to leave the kitchen as the noise died down looking as though he had lost in a boxing match. He continued to curse and storm out of the building. This entire place has really fell off from when Chris Allen was the manager and the staff was professional, prompt and took customer service as their priority. Not socializing and getting beaten up.

Reviewed 1 August 2014 via mobile

One of the most annoying things that happens when dining out, is arriving at a half-empty restaurant and still waiting several minutes to be seated. This seems to always happen at this CIP location and I can't seem to figure out the reason. Service is typically ho-hum, food is never spectacular (somewhere between Bob Evans and Applebee's) and what used to be a 'happening' place seems to be on life support. Hope they can bring it back to life soon.

Reviewed 27 July 2014

I used to LOVE the mini hamburgers that they had because it didn't quite taste the same as usual. They must've gotten new owners or changed the recipe or something. Tried the crab cakes and they tasted like cardboard and like they came out of a box from the back. The pina colada was delicious.

Reviewed 16 June 2014

Man, this used to be one of my favorite cheeseburger places until they changed the menu. I used to order the same thing, the namesake Cheeseburger in Paradise, just like the song. However, they have now changed it into some abomination that has pulled pork on it and got rid of the wife's favorite pressed burger, too. At least the onion six strings were still good but I probably won't be going back any time soon.