Baymont Inn & Suites Fishers / Indianapolis Area
Ranked #6 of 9 Hotels in Fishers
Reviewed 4 August 2014

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank Michael R
Bob C, General Manager at Baymont Inn & Suites Fishers / Indianapolis Area, responded to this reviewResponded 26 August 2014

Write a ReviewReviews (1,147)

Reviewed 1 August 2014

Reviewed 1 August 2014

1  Thank James D

Reviewed 31 July 2014 via mobile

I believe this must have been a smoking hotel at one time. The odor still lingers throughout the hotel. I chose this hotel because it was affordable and had a pool. Well the pool has a hole and was closed! Very disappointed! Shouldn't you at least inform customers of this prior to check in?

Stayed: August 2014
Bob C, General Manager at Baymont Inn & Suites Fishers / Indianapolis Area, responded to this reviewResponded 7 August 2014

Stephanie S, Thank you for your feedback. It is never a good thing for our guests when the pool has to be down because of repairs. We repaired the plaster in the pool quickly but I am sorry that repair had to take place during your stay. I am sure the next time you come back our pool will be ready to swim in.

Reviewed 29 July 2014

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Baymont Inn & Suites
Bob C, General Manager at Baymont Inn & Suites Fishers / Indianapolis Area, responded to this reviewResponded 31 July 2014

Reviewed 29 July 2014

In town for a concert; on the way to the venue, car broke down-after a domino effect of problem after problem, made it back to hotel, sad that we would not make it to the show. Desk clerk CLOCKED OUT and took us to the concert (got there in time to see the "main event"). Not only that, but the young lady also gave me her cell number, and said, "call me when its over, so I can come get you and bring you back"! This was a BIG concert, with mad traffic (it was also NASCAR weekend in Indianpolis, HUGE baseball tourney, etc...so when I say mad traffic, I mean MAD TRAFFIC)!!! This young lady then, CLOCKED OUT, again (ended her shift, early) and came back to the venue and took us back to the hotel!!! In order to get her to even take a little bit of gas money, I had to leave it in her car! On the trip, we were talking, and this young lady is a high school senior, working at the hotel full time, over the summer; she will be attending IU next year, in the medical program, on scholarship. What an amazingly sweet young lady, to do this for us!!! This concert was a special overnight trip for my adult daughter and I (my daughter, a single mom with 4 children, is moving about 4 hours away, next week, so...we seldom get much "alone" time, and the concert was a band that is one of her all time favorites)...and this very special young lady made it possible for us to make it to the concert to see the "main attraction"!!! Well ABOVE and BEYOND her job duties!!! The only downfall (besides the car issues) was the next morning...we had been told breakfast was out until 10:30AM, we went down at 10:20AM, and everything was put away and cleaned up already! That was a bummer (as I am sure you can imagine, we were up late, had drank "a few" drinks at the concert...OK, and yes, a couple before AND after the show, too...) we were both "in need" of some breakfast, but the staff taking care of that, the next morning, was obviously "in a hurry" to finish thier job! So, yeah, if you're going to say 10:30AM, you should not BEGIN clean-up until then (not END clean-up, at 10:20AM...or before...the staff member was actually washing the LAST dish, everything else, including counters washed, etc was COMPLETELY DONE, at 10:20AM); so...on the morning staff, I would give a 1, on a 1-5 scale...sorry guy's, BUT when breakfast is included in the room rate, it should be available until the time stated!!!

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family

Jim D. Thank you so much for your kind words. Emma is everything you mentioned and more. I enjoy working with her tremendously and glad she chose to work with us. I am so sorry about the miscommunication about breakfast. I think I remember; I know that there was confusion with the breakfast staff. I am sorry about what happened. Had you have gotten to eat breakfast I am sure you would've rated us a 5. I will share this with Emma and I bet you will make her day like she did for you.

Reviewed 28 July 2014

Review collected in partnership with Baymont Inn & Suites

Also consider these accommodations in or near Fishers
Castleton
Candlewood Suites Indianapolis
Candlewood Suites Indianapolis
#76 of 186 in Indianapolis

Been to Baymont Inn & Suites Fishers / Indianapolis Area? Share your experiences!