“Always Good!”

Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 28 May 2013

The food and service was excellent. My sea bass was some of the best I've ever had. The wait staff was very attentive. It's somewhat pricey, but you definitely get what you pay for.

Reviewed 26 April 2013

Jeff Ruby's Steakhouse here at Belterra is where I set the bar on steakhouses. I'm fortunate enough to travel and enjoy dining at many high end destinations but this steakhouse is home for me. Regardless if I'm wearing jeans or a suit, I always feel comfortable here. The food is always top notch and the bone in fillet is what I compare all steaks against. Pricy? Yes, but well worth it.

1  Thank JMurray71
Reviewed 28 March 2013

We (a group of six) had a wonderful time in Jeff Ruby's Steakhouse. Food, service, and atmosphere were all excellent. I recommend this restaurant very highly for business and special occasions. Everything is "a la carte" and is in the expensive side.

Reviewed 17 March 2013

Love the Jeff Ruby Steakhouse. The restaurant is located at Belterra, yet once inside you do not feel that you are in a Casino restaurant at all. The restaurant does a great job of keeping the casino atmosphere ( I love) outside of its doors, and the Fine Dining Experience (I love) inside.The Filet Collinsworth was cooked perfectly. The Caesar Salad was dressed perfectly and one of the best Caesar dressings I have tasted. The service was excellent. The staff friendly, knowledgeable and attentive. The baked potato is enough for two. The bread and compound butters were very tasty. I was not able to try a dessert this visit. (Lent). Highly recommend if you are in the area

Reviewed 10 March 2013

It has been several years since I had eaten at a Jeff Ruby's restaurant and this was our first dinner at his Belterra location. I was not disappointed. My favorite, the Steak (Filet) Collinsworth (named after former Bengal Chris) was perfectly cooked & topped with crab meat, asparagus & bernaise. Every one in our party had a different salad and each one delicious. My Caesar salad was full of flavor. The wines were first rate. The prices are by no means inexpensive but for a fine meal, the food and atmosphere were well worth the price. The service was first rate and although our table was near the center of the restaurant, it seemed like there were no distractions around us. If you are in the greater Cincinnati/northern Kentucky area it is well worth a visit.