“Classy, spacious & value”

Homewood Suites by Hilton Fort Wayne
Ranked #9 of 44 Hotels in Fort Wayne
Reviewed 14 May 2014

I do not know of a finer, friendlier hotel that offers as many amenities for a similar price. We were welcome to use the pool in the Hilton Garden Inn which was connected by a covered breezeway. We and our grandchildren really enjoyed the pool and the large hot 'tub'. The free breakfast was quite ample. Plenty of variety and a nice area in which to gather. The staff were quite helpful in ALL ways. --And always with a smile! Good restaurants nearby.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
2  Thank 245sylviac
Kylee F, Front Office Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Fort Wayne, responded to this reviewResponded 5 June 2014

Thank you so much for your kind words about our hotel and staff. We take great pride in our property and selecting the right people for our guests. We hope to see you soon!

There are newer reviews for Homewood Suites by Hilton Fort Wayne

Reviewed 13 May 2014

The perfect stay. When we arrived we were told that we had been upgraded to a 2 bedroome suite, no charge. The room was spotless and quiet. TV stations were great as was the wireless internet. The breakfast was dellicious. The restaurant was right across the street. Who could ask for more.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Tom B
Kylee F, Front Office Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Fort Wayne, responded to this reviewResponded 15 May 2014

Thank you for reviewing your experience! This is a great way for future guests to choose our hotel. I am glad you enjoyed your time with us and that we were able to exceed your expectations. We hope to see you the next time you visit!

Reviewed 9 May 2014

Rooms are excellent for a week's stay - refrigerator is nice. I love having a ceiling fan over my bed since this is what I'm used to at home. Breakfasts are getting better - they are offering more choices and improving the fruit selection. The complimentary suppers look good - but I've never tried them - but I have taken a glass of wine or a coke a time or two which is nice.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
2  Thank Theresa S

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. I am glad you can see the improvements we are implementing. I hope you return the next time you are in the city!

Reviewed 30 April 2014

Since I grew up in Huntington, IN, I like to stay in nearby Fort Wayne, when returning for a visit. The Homewood Suites is a relatively new hotel, with all the "comforts of home". The price is reasonable, the rooms are large and comfortable. Breakfast is very good (not great). The staff are friendly and helpful. There is a guest laundry room, which is very important for someone who comes from far away, stays for at least 5 days, and is often off to another place on a long trip. I hate paying the disgusting amounts some hotels charge for laundry. The location is ideal for me, to visit Huntington, Syracuse, IN, and to shop in Fort Wayne. Also, it takes very little time to and from the airport, a plus when I arrive late at night, or when I have an early flight out.

Room Tip: The first time it is somewhat hard to find. Make sure you know in advance the directions.
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
3  Thank EllenGS2014

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience. We enjoy having you and your family with us when you visit Fort Wayne. We will see you soon!

Reviewed 25 April 2014 via mobile

Great stay beautiful. Very cleaned organized staff and very friendly. Would definitely be back if possible. Loved this place. They made me feel just as if I was at home. Thanks so much. My only concern is location. Doesn't really matter though everything was fantastic.

Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank bettyjay951
Kylee F, Front Office Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Fort Wayne, responded to this reviewResponded 26 April 2014

Thank you for your nice words! I am glad that you enjoyed our facility and our staff. We enjoy our guests very much. We hope to see you again!

Reviewed 22 April 2014

Clean, roomy, and inexpensive. A great stopping point for a family trip. The staff was great and the breakfast well presented and plentiful. The Pool was clean and well maintained. Most enjoyable. Could relax and take care of Grandkids.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
2  Thank Randal S

Thank you for taking the time to review your stay with us. I am so glad to hear you enjoyed it. We hope you and your grandkids will come enjoy it again!

Reviewed 11 April 2014

Great hotel! It has everything you need - I love the bigger rooms and the breakfast and dinner reception. The staff is always helpful and friendly. It my place to stay when I am in the Fort Wayne area.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
2  Thank Margaret W

Thank you for sharing your experience and the kind words in regards to our staff. I am glad to hear that you enjoy our hotel so much and we hope to welcome you back again very soon!