“Very positive experience”

Homewood Suites by Hilton Fort Wayne
Ranked #9 of 44 Hotels in Fort Wayne
Reviewed 30 May 2014

This Homewood suites is managed well & provides a quality stay. The room was found clean & the housekeeping staff kept it that way during my two day stay. The breakfast room opened & ready o time with a variety of food to choose from. Great place for business travelers.

Stayed: May 2014
3  Thank rhhjch
Kylee F, Front Office Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Fort Wayne, responded to this reviewResponded 5 June 2014

I am so glad you enjoyed your time with us! We take pride in our ability to serve our guests in the best way possible. Thank you for noticing!

Reviewed 28 May 2014 via mobile

I've stayed at this hotel almost weekly since the middle of January.

The best thing about the Homewood Suites in Ft Wayne isn't the relaxed homey environment. It's not the comfortable beds. It's not even the free food (breakfast and supper) or the free drinks.... It's the staff. From the front desk to the kitchen staff, everyone is kind, courteous and professional. They have always responded to every request I've made no matter how small

From Lindsay at the front desk to Karen making supper I can't recommend the staff of this hotel enough. They all work hard to make your stay a superior experience.

I look forward to staying at the Homewood every time I'm in Ft Wayne.

Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
3  Thank Perry C

Thank you so much for your review and kind words on our staff. We enjoy having you as a guest! You are always a pleasure to interact with. Thank you for all you do for us!

Reviewed 20 May 2014

Went to Fort Wayne for Family Birthday Party and made it a long weekend. Close to Zoo! Meet Fort Wayne family at hotel for swimming and games. Enjoyed our time together! Nice restaurant in parking lot that welcomed a large group at last minute.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
2  Thank Deborah B

Thank your for choosing our hotel to be part of a fun family trip. I am glad you enjoyed both our hotel and city. We will see you next time!

Reviewed 14 May 2014

I do not know of a finer, friendlier hotel that offers as many amenities for a similar price. We were welcome to use the pool in the Hilton Garden Inn which was connected by a covered breezeway. We and our grandchildren really enjoyed the pool and the large hot 'tub'. The free breakfast was quite ample. Plenty of variety and a nice area in which to gather. The staff were quite helpful in ALL ways. --And always with a smile! Good restaurants nearby.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
2  Thank 245sylviac

Thank you so much for your kind words about our hotel and staff. We take great pride in our property and selecting the right people for our guests. We hope to see you soon!

Reviewed 13 May 2014

The perfect stay. When we arrived we were told that we had been upgraded to a 2 bedroome suite, no charge. The room was spotless and quiet. TV stations were great as was the wireless internet. The breakfast was dellicious. The restaurant was right across the street. Who could ask for more.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Tom B
Kylee F, Front Office Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Fort Wayne, responded to this reviewResponded 15 May 2014

Thank you for reviewing your experience! This is a great way for future guests to choose our hotel. I am glad you enjoyed your time with us and that we were able to exceed your expectations. We hope to see you the next time you visit!

Reviewed 9 May 2014

Rooms are excellent for a week's stay - refrigerator is nice. I love having a ceiling fan over my bed since this is what I'm used to at home. Breakfasts are getting better - they are offering more choices and improving the fruit selection. The complimentary suppers look good - but I've never tried them - but I have taken a glass of wine or a coke a time or two which is nice.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
2  Thank Theresa S

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. I am glad you can see the improvements we are implementing. I hope you return the next time you are in the city!

Reviewed 30 April 2014

Since I grew up in Huntington, IN, I like to stay in nearby Fort Wayne, when returning for a visit. The Homewood Suites is a relatively new hotel, with all the "comforts of home". The price is reasonable, the rooms are large and comfortable. Breakfast is very good (not great). The staff are friendly and helpful. There is a guest laundry room, which is very important for someone who comes from far away, stays for at least 5 days, and is often off to another place on a long trip. I hate paying the disgusting amounts some hotels charge for laundry. The location is ideal for me, to visit Huntington, Syracuse, IN, and to shop in Fort Wayne. Also, it takes very little time to and from the airport, a plus when I arrive late at night, or when I have an early flight out.

Room Tip: The first time it is somewhat hard to find. Make sure you know in advance the directions.