“Great place for the money. I will be staying here again.”

Fairfield Inn & Suites Fort Wayne
Ranked #16 of 44 Hotels in Fort Wayne
Reviewed 19 March 2014

I'm here on business this week and it's my first time at this hotel. It's extremely clean and the staff is wonderful. One employee stuck out more than the rest- her name is Randi. Very helpful, polite and friendly. I hope she is here each time I visit Fort Wayne on business.

Back to the hotel... I have been holed up in a King Studio and I have no complaints. Room is very clean and everything is restocked daily. The bed is very comfortable, the room is decorated well and there are two televisions. My room looks over the Plaza so it was pretty quiet- didn't hear any traffic.

I didn't take advantage of their breakfast as I'm not a morning eater. The pool was clean and they have decent exercise equipment.

Because the staff was so great, the rooms were nice and it was quiet, I'll most likely be spending all my nights here when I'm in town on business.

Thanks again Randi for your help :)

Room Tip: If you only need one bed, go for room 321. I slept peacefully every night. It's located away fro...
  • Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank El-Sc0rch0

Reviewed 8 March 2014

My husband and I stayed here for one night because we were in town to see a concert at the Neon Armadillo, which is just across the street from the hotel.
The lobby was very welcoming and the staff was very friendly and helpful.
Our room was clean and the temperature was comfortable. All ammenties were as promised or better, and the availability of the included breakfast was a welcome addition after a very long night.
The location is close to the highway but central enough to be close to restaurants nearby that were walking distance to the hotel, such as The Cracker Barrel.
Overall a great stay and a recommended hotel for anyone having to stay in the Fort Wayne area. The rates were great for what you get!

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank BeachMelonMama
Reviewed 4 March 2014 via mobile

I was on my business trip to this place...being loyal member of marriot I booked thus hotel n I was staying for 5days in this hotel. Services were excellent n location was really great. Staff was so courteous n helpful.

Stayed: December 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank Shobhit C
Reviewed 31 December 2013

The warm welcome and professionalism by the receptionist after a long driving trip was most refreshing. There was also offered a choice of which floor we would prefer and location of the room. The room was spotless and well appointed. A very large gym and pool that looked inviting.The breakfast buffet was one of the best with many healthy choices. And being greeted by name by the server was quite a surprise as she remembered many of the guests by name.
I highly recommend this hotel for their overall attentiveness and professionalism.

Room Tip: Choosing a room on the first floor as it is close to the gym, pool and breakfast buffet. And easy ac...
  • Stayed: December 2013, travelled with friends
Reviewed 11 November 2013

Some friends were meeting my wife and I in Fort Wayne. They were staying at this hotel. My wife and I stayed at a hotel about a mile East of this location. Between the two places, this one has the nicer lobby and public spaces. We did get a chance to see what the rooms are like. The basic King bed room was rather small but had a nice roomy bathroom. Clearly, this place is good for spending most of your time during the day outside of the room.

The host at the front desk was very friendly, professional, and inviting. I would recommend visiting this hotel.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled with friends
Gregory Y, Sales Manager / Assistant General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Fort Wayne, responded to this reviewResponded 19 December 2013

Thank you for your review of our hotel. While we wish you had been able to stay with us directly, we're happy to hear that your impression of our hotel was a good one. We're always happy to hear input from any and all visitors. Hopefully we can be of assistance to you the next time you're in town!

Reviewed 24 October 2013

We were in town for the Color Me Rad 5K. The place was clean and modern. It is in a good location for basic shopping and dining. The staff was very friendly and greeted you upon seeing you. The bed was very comfortable and the rooms were clean. If I go to Fort Wayne again, I'd definitely stay there again.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank signalten

Thank you for the kind review. We hope you had a great time at the Color Me Rad 5K. I was there myself and enjoyed it much! Please keep us in mind if you come back for the event next year.

Reviewed 15 August 2013

This Fairfield Inn served as a one-night stop for my family during a recent road trip. It is what I have come to expect from a Fairfield: more basic amenities but clean and comfortable.The larger sized bathroom was a nice touch. The breakfast area was very busy and items ran low quickly, but the attendant would get right on anything that needed replenishing if you made her aware and was very polite and helpful. In fact, all of the staff at the hotel were very polite and helpful and it was truly a bonus to our stay.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank PTWife
Gregory Y, Sales Manager/ Assistant General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Fort Wayne, responded to this reviewResponded 19 August 2013

Thank you for taking the time to review your stay with us! We hope you had an enjoyable road trip and are happy to hear you enjoyed your stay. I've passed your kind words on to our breakfast attendants and the rest of the staff. If there is anyone in particular that exceeded expecations, please let us know. We'd like to personally recognize them. Thanks again and we hope you'll stop by again on your next trip though Indiana!