“Great food! Don't miss out this hidden Diamond in the rough” 5 of 5 bubbles

Tokyo Seoul
Cuisines: Asian, Korean, Japanese, Sushi
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations, Seating, Waitstaff
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations, Seating, Waitstaff
“Great food! Don't miss out this hidden Diamond in the rough”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 May 2014 via mobile

Don't let the exterior of the old shopping plaza scare you off. Entrance door is on the side. Best Korean food I have had in a long time and the Bugogi did remind me of the ones we had in Seoul. The restaurant was empty, but we came earlier. Nice setting inside, friendly waitress, very family friendly. We had our kids. They loved the food and ate more than I have see them eat in awhile. It's worth you trying it out. We would definitely come back and recommend this to everyone we know!!!

• Visited May 2014

Midwest
“Can't beat a Korean to make Korean food!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 March 2014

My mouth has remembered the taste of Bulgogi and kimchi since the 1970's when I lived in South Korea. I always try to find something in the USA that can come close and never have until I found this little place. HOLY MOLY! The most incredible bulgogi and kimchi!!! I felt like I was back in Seoul! Yes, it is authentic - yes, the owner/chef is Korean born and raised and yes, I will go back there with family and friends repeatedly.

The sushi appetizers were freshly made and very good! Esp the crispy roll, yum!!
Great service and a very comfortable, quiet atmosphere so you can enjoy your meal, soft music and have conversation.

• Visited October 2013
Fort Wayne, IN
“Serendipity. Why did I wait so long to try it?”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 August 2013

Since my unadventurous husband was working late I grabbed my teen age daughter and headed to Tokyo Seoul. My daughter had one of the sushi specials. I think there were 4 or 5 specials that night. I ordered the Bulgogi. The sushi was fresh and beautifully prepared. My bulgogi came with steamed rice, kimchi, spicy cucumber salad, and fish cakes as sides. The bulgogi was tender and flavorful, served tableside on it's own cooker. All ingredients were fresh and well prepared. We both really enjoyed our visit and were planning our return while still there. The server brought fresh, cold, seedless watermelon. What a nice touch. Dinner was under $30 for two with leftovers. As others have said don't let the location deter you from giving this gem a try. The food, service, selection, and price were a really pleasant surprise.

• Visited August 2013
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
Indiana
“Reasonably priced delicious food, a real taste sensation!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 July 2013

The Variety of foods is phenomenal and very delicious, and the entree's come with various complementary side dishes of popular Korean favorites, such as Kimchee, seasoned cucumbers, seasoned seaweed, tofu in vinaigrette sauces and other sides, typically at least 3~5 depending on the number of people being served. Also, Miso soup and a light dessert are also complementary with the dinner entree.

Service is friendly and they aim to please! Never has a bad meal there!

• Visited July 2013
Fort Wayne, Indiana
“My Favorite Restaurant”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 May 2013

Went to Tokyo Seoul last night for a birthday dinner with friends. It is little hard to find this restaurant as it is tucked away in the Westland Mall out West Jefferson. It has very simple ambiance but it is a great place that allows for conversation and has delicious food. Once again I had the most amazing meal. We had some sushi which was terrific. One of my favorites is the K-9, Dolsot Bibimbap -which is served with salad and steamed rice in a heated stone bowl. Some of our other favorites are the Bulgogi -.Thinly sliced beef marinated in Korean bbq sauce and the K-15. Mongolian Beef -Stir-fried beef and vegetables with korean spicy sauce. I have absolutely loved everything I have ever had at this restaurant. The staff, like the food they serve, is outstanding too. Never had anything but a fantastic meal with wonderful service there. Highly recommend.

• Visited May 2013