“Excellent service and Value”

WoodSpring Suites Fort Wayne
Ranked #30 of 44 Hotels in Fort Wayne
Reviewed 9 October 2012

Except for continuous road noise heard when the window is open, and the bed being a little too firm, I am very pleased with my experience. The staff were excellent and provided service beyond what other chains wait for their clientele to ask for. As for value -- the price is definitely right! Great job! ;)

• Stayed: October 2012, travelled on business
1  Thank AMC640
Heather L, Manager at WoodSpring Suites Fort Wayne, responded to this reviewResponded 11 October 2012

We are so glad to hear that you had a great experience with us. At Value Place, you can expect courteous treatment from professionals who are committed to maintaining guest privacy and peace of mind. Wish you well on your travels and hope that you will visit us again soon!

Value Place

There are newer reviews for WoodSpring Suites Fort Wayne

Reviewed 11 August 2012

I want to say my sister was in a rock in a hard place she is legally blind and her husband has real bad health issues he was to be dead a few years ago but with my sister knowing the health field she has managed to keep him going it was time for them to down size so they sold there home out in the country and started looking into a place in town closer to where Drs and things were located at when this real estate man claimed not to be a high pressure sales man which to me would say be ware well he got her into a house where she wasnt comfortable and due to her glocoma she was loosing her eye sight due to pressures in the eye by her not being able to have stress around her she was loosing more and more of her eye sight and she needed a place right away to stay and i was told about value place in Fort Wayne, Indiana i called and got things set up for her and i am really impressed with the quality of care these people give i told them she was legally blind and they have been keeping a eye out on her to make sure she is safe. she told me she was outside and one of the employees says you have sneaked away from your husband she explained as long as i count the doors i walk and can feel the rail i am ok so she called me and said hey sis did you tell them i was legally blind and so she told me about this and i told her yes i did i am so happy to know she is in good hands with them they also have her close to the office and on the opposite side of i-69 she said all has been great

Room Tip: make sure you to get a room if you can on the opposite side of i-69
  • Stayed: August 2012, travelled on business
2  Thank Joyce H
WoodSpringHotels, Public Relations Manager at WoodSpring Suites Fort Wayne, responded to this reviewResponded 18 May 2016

We are happy to hear our staff was able to make your sister's stay comfortable and relaxing. Thank you for your feedback.

Reviewed 9 August 2012

I would stay there again. It is clean, and the checkout at 7:30 on Sat. morning was fast--very fast! They refunded my deposit on the spot, which I appreciated. I was located on the side facing I-69, so there was continuous road noise. I recommend asking for a room on the other side. Yes, I would stay there again.

Room Tip: Ask for a room away from I-69
  • Stayed: August 2012, travelled on business
1  Thank C M

Thank you for your review! We love hearing from our happy customers. We look forward to having you as our guest again.

Reviewed 27 May 2012

Used this hotel on a recent, extended stay in Fort Wayne. Compares favorably to other lower-end motels/hotels, especially if you are staying for a week or longer. The beds are very firm, being constructed on platforms, but otherwise the rooms were comfortable and very quiet, considering their proximity to I-69. The staff were very friendly and helpful. They make their money on the add-ons, so plan to bring your own kitchen stuff and dinnerware. This would be a great choice for someone doing research at the Allen Co. Genealogical Collection at the library.

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled with family

We are glad to hear you enjoyed your time with Value Place Ft. Wayne. We hope to see you again.