“Great Value at Value Place!” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of WoodSpring Suites Fort Wayne

WoodSpring Suites Fort Wayne
Ranked #31 of 44 Hotels in Fort Wayne
Pinellas Park, Florida
“Great Value at Value Place!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 June 2013

I have now stayed at two of their places and found my stay at both first rate. It is a unfurnished studio so I was prepared and took the things I needed to be comfortable during my 3 1/2 month stay. I now have a virtual kit for staying at Value Place properties. I plan to stay at other locations and their simple furnishings, internet and telephone services make it so easy go somewhere for a lengthy period of time. Safety was another concern but at both places I felt very safe. Keep your expectations simple and you will find it meets all your needs.

Room Tip: Think you will be happiest in the middle between the front desk and the end of the hall, neither end...
  • Stayed June 2013, travelled on business
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
WoodSpringHotels, Public Relations Manager at WoodSpring Suites Fort Wayne, responded to this review, 18 May 2016
This is what we love to hear, especially from one of our repeat guests. Thank you so much for taking the time to review our hotel.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (9)
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 May 2013 via mobile

I first became aware of value place hotel in december, at that time i was quite impressed with the cleanliness of the entire hotel. Came back last week of April, totally discussed with what i saw, carpeting had not been cleaned, juice spots on the kitchen floor, hallway carpeting had not been cleaned,mentioned my complaints to operation manager Jeff Collinsworth, his response was "oh", i guess i expected him to offer different room or offer to take a look at the room. So I'm really dissatisfied with his reactions to my concern.

• Stayed May 2013
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
2 Thank mremb
Heather L, Guest Relations Manager at WoodSpring Suites Fort Wayne, responded to this review, 5 June 2013
I'm very sorry that this visit did not meet the expectations set by your earlier visit. Value Place prides itself on being a safe and clean option for all of our guests. I hope that you will give us another try.
Naples, Florida
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 April 2013

This is the best Extended Stay Hotel I have ever stayed in.

The Hotel is very clean & everything works in the hotel. The staff is excellent, especially Maintenance. The staff are always available & eager to help make your staff comfortable.. I really like this place. I have been here 2 months, while on business. Would definitely come back.. The only problem with the Hotel is the internet!!

The Wi-Fi is awful & the front desk acts like they don't understand how much of an inconvenience it is to use a RJ45 cable for internet access..

Other than that I would give this place 4.5 stars...

Room Tip: Get a room on upper floor has better views & less noise from parking lot. If you are going to s...
  • Stayed February 2013, travelled on business
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
Thank you for your feedback. We take our guest comments very seriously. We are very happy that you were pleased with most of your stay. We are taking steps to upgrade our internet at all of our locations so hopefully this will be addressed by your next visit.
Erlensee, Germany
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 April 2013

The Value Placed in Ft. Wayne is a clean and affordable Hotel with a friendly staff. I can recommend it to my friends. I could not rate it excellent, because I really miss a Free WiFi Internet connection. The staff is very friendly. When I returm to Value Place in Ft. Wayne they still recognize me.

• Stayed April 2013, travelled with family
2 Thank Bernd J H
Thank you for your feedback! I am so happy that you enjoyed your stay there as well as our staff. We pride ourselves on being a clean, safe and affordable environment for our guests. We look forward to seeing you again soon.
Memphis, Tennessee
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 April 2013

I was very impressed with just how clean my room was and how reasonable the price. To have such a clean room for 30 bucks a night. Value place as my business from now on. Also appreciated that I could exchange my towels every day if I wanted....that's unheard of in extended stay hotels I have been in.

• Stayed March 2013, travelled on business
1 Thank 993jasons
Heather L, Guest Relations Manager at WoodSpring Suites Fort Wayne, responded to this review, 15 April 2013
We are so pleased that you enjoyed your stay with us! We always try to ensure every guest gets very clean room. We hope to see you again the next time you visit Fort Wayne.
Fort Wayne, Indiana
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 October 2012

Except for continuous road noise heard when the window is open, and the bed being a little too firm, I am very pleased with my experience. The staff were excellent and provided service beyond what other chains wait for their clientele to ask for. As for value -- the price is definitely right! Great job! ;)

• Stayed October 2012, travelled on business
1 Thank AMC640
Heather L, Manager at WoodSpring Suites Fort Wayne, responded to this review, 11 October 2012
We are so glad to hear that you had a great experience with us. At Value Place, you can expect courteous treatment from professionals who are committed to maintaining guest privacy and peace of mind. Wish you well on your travels and hope that you will visit us again soon!

Value Place
Auburndale, Florida, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 August 2012

I want to say my sister was in a rock in a hard place she is legally blind and her husband has real bad health issues he was to be dead a few years ago but with my sister knowing the health field she has managed to keep him going it was time for them to down size so they sold there home out in the country and started looking into a place in town closer to where Drs and things were located at when this real estate man claimed not to be a high pressure sales man which to me would say be ware well he got her into a house where she wasnt comfortable and due to her glocoma she was loosing her eye sight due to pressures in the eye by her not being able to have stress around her she was loosing more and more of her eye sight and she needed a place right away to stay and i was told about value place in Fort Wayne, Indiana i called and got things set up for her and i am really impressed with the quality of care these people give i told them she was legally blind and they have been keeping a eye out on her to make sure she is safe. she told me she was outside and one of the employees says you have sneaked away from your husband she explained as long as i count the doors i walk and can feel the rail i am ok so she called me and said hey sis did you tell them i was legally blind and so she told me about this and i told her yes i did i am so happy to know she is in good hands with them they also have her close to the office and on the opposite side of i-69 she said all has been great

Room Tip: make sure you to get a room if you can on the opposite side of i-69
  • Stayed August 2012, travelled on business
2 Thank Joyce H
We are happy to hear our staff was able to make your sister's stay comfortable and relaxing. Thank you for your feedback.