“You'll Be Back !”

Description: Vietnamese, Chinese, American
Fort Wayne, Indiana
“You'll Be Back !”
Reviewed 11 March 2013

Great food, Isn't that why you go to a restaurant anyway? I had the kung po beef... excellent ...A friend who went with me, is still talking about the soup...and it's been two weeks since we've been there. We are going back...you will too.

• Visited March 2013

Indiana
“Welcome to Vietnam”
Reviewed 25 February 2013 via mobile

Saigon is a great little restaurant. All the menu items I have tried have been wonderful. Usually go with a Pho. The spring rolls are great as well. Try the lemonade or Vietnamese coffee. Not the most up to date decor and the restrooms are not ones you'll come back for, but the food is great!

1 Thank RovertDrib
Muncie, Indiana
“Excellent price and excellent food”
Reviewed 3 February 2013

Very easy to find. When i walked in, it felt like i was in VietNam. Bright, cheery blue collar atmosphere. Outstanding Pho. The best bowl of soup I've ever had. $6 to $7.50 with beer available. This is my new getaway destination. I'll eat there many more times in my life. I simply love it.

• Visited January 2013
“Fantastic phở”
Reviewed 13 December 2012

An old school dive where you find all kinds of people from the neighborhood as well as business people from downtown. Lots of flavor in terms of food and patrons.

A friend recommended the Beef Fresh Noodle soup when I first went. It was pretty good, but it was ramen noodles with a bunch of vegetables and sliced beef. I found out that was "for Americans". Anyway, I saw some of the Vietnamese patrons ordering phở, adding basil, hoisen, sriracha, etc. Looked like fun. I've never looked back.

I almost always get phở. The egg rolls are so, so good. I also like the spring rolls w/ peanut sauce, the egg noodle and duck soup (mì vįt tiềm?), the grilled pork over rice noodles and cucumber salad (bun thit heo nuong?), and Vietnamese iced coffee.

Enjoy!

• Visited December 2012
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“1st time experience”
Reviewed 21 September 2012

Got there on a Friday during lunch. Our party of 4 sat in the overflow room. The waitress brought us our menus within 5 mins. She came back only after one of us went out and flagged her down, 20 mins later. The food wasn't hot like I thought it would be, but it was very good. The cost of 2 meals plus ice coffee was less than $20.

If you go during lunch, you better know what you want without referencing the menu if you want fast service.

Been to Saigon Restaurant? Share your experiences!