“Best Pho Tai, Cafe Sua Da and Crab Rangoon that I have ever had!!!”
Review of Saigon Restaurant

Saigon Restaurant
Ranked #108 of 653 Restaurants in Fort Wayne
Cuisines: Asian
Description: Vietnamese, Chinese, American
Description: Vietnamese, Chinese, American
Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
“Best Pho Tai, Cafe Sua Da and Crab Rangoon that I have ever had!!!”
Reviewed 31 July 2013

This is a great little restaurant with a friendly staff. The food is absolutely authentic and awesome. I have been to Vietnam about (10) times and have eaten numerous bowls of pho tai. The pho tai at the Saigon Restaurant is just as good and authentic, if not better, than the pho tai I have had in Vietnam. If you like crab rangoon, then you must try some here as well. It is the absoolute best crab rangoon that I have ever tasted. Make sure that you order some for take away. It takes me 1 1/2 hours too drive to this place and it is worth it. I hope that you enjoy this little slice of Vietnam.

• Visited July 2013

Fort Wayne, Indiana
“I Crave this stuff”
Reviewed 11 April 2013

Can You say....."Bun Bo Hue"?

If so, get ready for the the most flavorful soup you have ever had.

Not much to look at , this place. Locals and down-towners converge for a good meal. I have heard that breakfast is good too. I wouldn't know. I'm too crazily focused on an steamy bowl of Pho.

Go eat good noodle soup and live the good life. Or not....save it for me.

• Visited March 2013
1 Thank DirtyHarry01
Fort Wayne, Indiana
“You'll Be Back !”
Reviewed 11 March 2013

Great food, Isn't that why you go to a restaurant anyway? I had the kung po beef... excellent ...A friend who went with me, is still talking about the soup...and it's been two weeks since we've been there. We are going back...you will too.

• Visited March 2013
Indiana
“Welcome to Vietnam”
Reviewed 25 February 2013 via mobile

Saigon is a great little restaurant. All the menu items I have tried have been wonderful. Usually go with a Pho. The spring rolls are great as well. Try the lemonade or Vietnamese coffee. Not the most up to date decor and the restrooms are not ones you'll come back for, but the food is great!

1 Thank RovertDrib
Muncie, Indiana
“Excellent price and excellent food”
Reviewed 3 February 2013

Very easy to find. When i walked in, it felt like i was in VietNam. Bright, cheery blue collar atmosphere. Outstanding Pho. The best bowl of soup I've ever had. $6 to $7.50 with beer available. This is my new getaway destination. I'll eat there many more times in my life. I simply love it.

• Visited January 2013