Homestead Inn
US$84
ComfortSuites
US$215
US$140
Comfort Inn Fort Wayne(Fort Wayne)(Great Value!)
US$77
US$67
ComfortInn
US$116
US$101
US$95
Don Hall's Guesthouse(Fort Wayne)
US$113
Don Hall's
US$129
US$118
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 11 October 2013

I met the manager of this property and he was really nice but after that it's downhill.The room is a basic room with a bed,tv, drawers, fridge, microwave,a/c, and bathroom. The bed was sagging and there was a weird smell in the bathroom but the running water stunk like something unusual. I also noticed most of the people who stayed here were alcoholics, druggies, and long time visitors on an extended stay visit. I couldn't stand this place so I left after three days but clean. For $110/week you can't beat it but be prepared. It's a very quiet motel located behind a pizzaria, laundromat, office bldg and it's so quiet at night but there are bugs in the room that come through the window in the bathroom that also has the air conditioner. After 3 days I left and couldnt get a refund at all. I would never go back here and would rather sleep in my car!
Just stay here if you are desperate and/or running low on cash!

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled solo