“A hit for seafood in Fort Wayne”

Chappell's Coral Grill Southwest
Ranked #85 of 692 Restaurants in Fort Wayne
Price range: US$25 - US$50
Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Reservations
Dining style: Fine Dining
Description: Chappell's Steak and Seafood specializes in serving a wide variety of steaks and seafood dishes in a comfortable and casual dining environment. The establishment also boasts one of Fort Wayne's most handsome vintage bars along with a decor featuring Sailfish and aquariums. Chappell's is open for lunch and dinner and offers selections of steak, chicken, and pasta along with its fresh seafood. Take-out is also available. Visit us today and get the catch of the day....
Reviewed 21 June 2014 via mobile

Establishment has unique cocktails such as the Hawaii 5-O, homemade shrimp cocktail sauce, and fresh cheesy bread to start out. I chose the crab cole slaw in place of a salad, which came in a bountiful portion. For my entree, I had the wild salmon with blue cheese dill sauce, which had a very rich blue cheese flavor. I had Gouda red skin mash potatoes for my side. My dining partner had the crab cakes.

Our food was superb! Going to buy more Groupons and come back.

1  Thank NoCleverCreation

Reviewed 4 March 2014 via mobile

Whenever we go out without reservations on a busy night we end up here because they just seem to be able to accommodate. Thank you.

Reviewed 22 February 2014

My wife and I stopped in for lunch because we heard it was good. We both ordered entree style lunches and enjoyed them very much. No doubt we will return again. Service was very good and the waitress explained the menu thoroughly.

1  Thank Frank B
Reviewed 22 February 2014

We stopped in for lunch on Valentine's Day. My husband loves their Fried Oysters and , again, they were just like he loved them. I wanted scallops but they were on the evening menu. The chef agreed to make them for me for lunch. They were prepared to perfection. Both lunches were served with crab slaw and it is so fresh and yummy. Our side we chose was the pasta in a cheesy mushroom sauce and it wasn't runny but just right. The waitress did her best to make us very happy and I would give her a 10+ as a waitress. The atmosphere is nice there, too. We shall return again and again.

Reviewed 22 January 2014

Restaurant atmosphere is inviting and cozy. The service was very good. Waitresses were attentive without being invasive to a relaxing dinner. Goat cheese appetizer was delicious. Cesar salad was okay. The seafood pasta was great and portion large. The NY Strip was likewise a good size meal. The steak perfectly cooked. Look forward to next visit.