“Definitely Historic Fort Wayne”

Historic Fort Wayne
Ranked #17 of 56 things to do in Fort Wayne
Fort Wayne, IN
23 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 19 helpful votes
“Definitely Historic Fort Wayne”
Reviewed 12 April 2012

The Fort definitely takes you back to the beginnings of Fort Wayne. Beautiful, scenic, on the banks of the river.

Visited September 2011
1 Thank AlyciaIN

Fort Wayne IN
27 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 39 helpful votes
“Check out our history”
Reviewed 5 March 2012

Many locations around Fort Wayne to learn about this part of the United States. Good museums and historical places to visit not only in Fort Wayne but the surrounding area.

Los Angeles, California
57 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 109 helpful votes
“When in Ft. Wayne, do something!”
Reviewed 8 January 2012

So, I travel a lot. I bet when I was a kid my Dad used to dream, "Maybe one day my son's career will take off and he'll get to see Ft. Wayne." Well Daddy, your dreams came true! I actually saw Ft. Wayne. I did not know that this old log structure was the first Masonic Temple in the area. Now I do, and so do you. The park is great, especially while your other option is sitting in your hotel room in down town Ft. Wayne waiting for the Embassy Theater to let you in. The other cool thing to do in town is visit the grave of Johnny Appleseed.

Visited March 2011