Days Inn Fort Wayne
US$96
US$219
US$189
  • Pool
Comfort Suites North(Fort Wayne)(Great Value!)
US$113
Agoda.com
US$72
US$70
Agoda.com
All reviewsnearby highwayan overnight stayno elevatorone nightroom was cleanstaff was very friendlyserviceableaccommodations
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 4 September 2011

Nice property, recently upgraded rooms. Convenient location for my work. Standard free breakfast. Close-in parking which I really enjoy. Management seems to care about their guests at this place, unlike many others. I will be staying here in the future for work also.

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled on business
Reviewed 20 November 2010

This hotel is good enough. The rooms are clean, the furnishings are good. There is a little noise from I-69, which runs along the back side of the place. The heater was pretty noisy, though.
We had two complaints. The breakfast was not nutrious: white bread and bagels, sugar-coated cereal, sugary pastries. We could work around this, but more choices with less sugar would be nice.
What we can't work around is that the "handicap accessible" room isn't. There's a step, around 1-2" into each room. The bathroom has a single grab rail next to the toilet, which is very low. The shower is a standard bathtub with no grab rails. The whole isn't big enough to accomodate a wheelchair--not that you could get one into the room anyway. And the one "accessible" space (which wouldn't be any good with a lift van) is nowhere near the room.
Good enough place but if you are concerned about mobility problems, stay away.

• Stayed: November 2010, travelled on business
1  Thank member34
Reviewed 20 August 2010

Well, The hotel is perfectly located. No more than 5 miles from all the attractions. The room is pretty basic but clean and the beds were awesome. The breakfast is basic but gets the job done. It was quiet and the housekeeping was great.

• Stayed: August 2010, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 17 August 2010

My co-worker and was booked into this motel by our out of state office for 2 nights. Most hotels in Ft. Wayne area were full due to Little League tournaments in area. The first night we had to leave the air conditioner on ALL night on high to get our room cooled. I kept smelling an odor I couldn't distinquise. My co-worker forgot her slippers so she left her socks on until she noticed they felt damp. She removed them only to find the bottoms were almost black and damp. It was then I realized the odor was mildew! Not only this, but our sink had a leak, and the next morning we had a SPIDER on our wall. We checked out early the next morning and it was quite obvious that we woke up the night clerk. We will NEVER return to a hotel that is owned or run by this proprietor. Of all the ones I have seen or stayed in, not one of them maintain their property. Bottom line is always about the almighty dollar. The next night we stayed next door at the Baymont Hotel for $1.00 more. This hotel is extremely clean and always has been. I haved stayed many times at this hotel over the years and have never had any bad room or bad service. They also have a good breakfast bar. They actually care about their customers and service. I would give the Baymont a 5 star rating anytime and I wouldn't even give this Days Inn 1 star. NASTY,NASTY,NASTY!!!!!

• Stayed: August 2010, travelled on business
Reviewed 25 July 2010

The room was pretty nasty, enough so that I went out to buy disinfecting wipes. Sink had a wall on each side and the door behind you, so was very hard to use. Room was small and needed refurbishing. Not too clean, either. Breakfast choices, very limited.

• Stayed: July 2010, travelled on business