“Mrs”

Ranked #4 of 44 Hotels in Fort Wayne
clifton, United States
“Mrs”
Reviewed 11 August 2014

all good experience minus the mattress was very hard to sleep on and the temperature in the room. Breakfast was ok had a lot to choose from and tasted pretty good. front office is very inviting and noise level was ok beings there were three wedding parties going on.

• Stayed August 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Hannah Y, Guest Relations Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Fort Wayne, responded to this review, 13 October 2014
Thank you so much for taking the time to inform others of your great experience with us at the Hilton Garden Inn Fort Wayne! I am so glad to see that you enjoyed our amenities that we were able to offer you during your stay. I do apologize for any of the amenities that did not meet or exceed your expectations with us.

Again, thank you so much for taking the time to voice your concerns about this as this is the best way we are able to learn in which ways we can improve.

I truly hope that the next time your travels bring you to our area, that you choose to stay with us again!"

Hannah Yermasek

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (37)
Boston, United States
Reviewed 7 August 2014

Very nice, bright clean Hilton Garden with restaurant and helpful staff. Nice restaurant providing full breakfast and dinner. Beds are comfortable and will sure to give you a good nights rest. Asian Noodle restaurant and Starbucks close by and main highways.

• Stayed August 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Thank you so much for taking the time to inform others of your great experience with us at the Hilton Garden Inn Fort Wayne! I am so glad to see that you enjoyed our staff, and all of our amenities that we were able to provide for you during your stay here with us! I am also glad to hear that our beds were comfortable for you, so you could get a great night's rest!

Please do not hesitate to let us know when you are traveling to our area again as we would LOVE to have you!"

Saskatoon, Canada
Reviewed 4 August 2014

I booked this hotel because my friend had reserved a block of rooms for her wedding at the end of the month. We were in town for her bridal shower and bachelorette party this weekend so we figured we might as well use the same one. The week before I arrived I got an email from them explaining exactly how to get to the property and other details I might want to know. I was blown away. That is amazing. At check in, the staff was very kind and accommodating explaining everything to me. I was able to arrange for the shuttle to take us and pick us up from our festivities which was great since we were drinking quite a bit. Every time we came down the staff was very polite and even interested in our experiences. It is almost like staying with friends. You really know how to treat your guests. The entire staff went above and beyond what anyone would expect from a hotel. I look forward to returning in a few weeks.

• Stayed August 2014, travelled with friends
1 Thank Kay M
Thank you so much for taking the time to inform others of your great experience with us at the Hilton Garden Inn Fort Wayne! I am so glad to see that you enjoyed all of our amenities that we were able to offer you during your stay here with us! It is great to hear that our staff met your expectations while you were here!

columbus
Reviewed 28 July 2014 via mobile

We stopped here on the way to our final destination. The hotel lobby and rooms are clean and well maintained. There were small extras that were nice. Two bottles of water on check in, cookies and flavored water in the lobby etc. The pool was small but fine. In the morning we had breakfast in the lobby. You have to pay, but it was a step above the free breakfasts you get elsewhere and they would make to order omelettes, eggs and pancakes. It was a very pleasant surprise that the manager have us a complementary breakfast. For the rate I was impressed.

Stayed July 2014
Thank you so much for taking the time to inform others of your great experience with us at the Hilton Garden Inn Fort Wayne! I am so glad to see that you enjoyed our breakfast, and all of the other amenities that we were able to offer you during your stay here with us.

Pataskala, United States
Reviewed 26 July 2014

In the past I have stayed at another hotel numerous times, but the service has dropped dramatically since they changed general managers. I tried the HGI and was totally impressed. I cannot sleep with an A/C unit that switches on and off throughout the night and, although I set my unit on ON, the fan kept turning on and off. I called the front desk and Amber immediately came up to check things out. She said she knew how I felt and then she SAT FOR TWENTY MINUTES IN ANOTHER ROOM TO MAKE SURE THE FAN STAYED ON WHEN IT WAS SET ON THE ON SETTING. After that, she came back and helped me move to the other room. Amber went above and beyond normal customer service to make sure one customer (me) was happy and comfortable for an extended stay. This will be my go to place in Ft. Wayne. If Amber is working when you check in, say hi to her.

Room Tip: Just ask Amber for the best room to meet your needs.
  • Stayed July 2014, travelled on business
Thank you so much for taking the time to inform others of your great experience with us at the Hilton Garden Inn Fort Wayne! I am so glad to see that you enjoyed your stay with us, and I am especially glad that our staff took care of your needs as well!

Thank You.

carmel, United States
Reviewed 23 July 2014

This is a very nice place to stay. It had been years since I've stayed here, but everything was just as good as before. High quality room with comfortable beds, nice lobby, even 2 free bottled waters. Great staff as well.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Thank you so much for taking the time to inform others of your great experience with us at the Hilton Garden Inn Fort Wayne! I am so glad to see that you enjoyed our comfortable bedding, our updated lobby, and everything else that made your stay with us excellent!!

Toronto, Canada
Reviewed 21 July 2014

My experience on this particular stay in mid-July was excellent. An efficient, friendly staff made every effort to see to my needs: they put me in a quiet room, directed me to options for dining that didn't involve having to leave the hotel. They are in the process of opening an on-site restaurant. In the meantime, they've arranged to deliver meals from a nearby restaurant--or to shuttle patrons to the restaurant. There is also no bar service yet at this location, but their 'Market" downstairs is well equipped with wine and beer choices. Room was super clean, mattress very comfortable. They made me feel as if my comfort was truly important. And after a long day's driving from Toronto, Detroit and then through construction around Toledo, that's what I most needed. Well done, HGInn in Fort Wayne!

• Stayed July 2014, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Kelly S, Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Fort Wayne, responded to this review, 5 August 2014
Dear mben_13,

Thank you so much for taking the time to inform others of your great experience with us at the Hilton Garden Inn Fort Wayne! I am so glad to see that you enjoyed our new comfortable Serta Perfect Sleeper mattresses! I truly hope you were able to sleep well.