“How does this place get good reviews?!”
1 of 5 bubbles Review of Applebee's

Applebee's
Ranked #280 of 646 Restaurants in Fort Wayne
Cuisines: American, Bar, Pub
Good for: Child-friendly
Fort Wayne, Indiana, United States
“How does this place get good reviews?!”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 April 2012

We finally boycotted this place last year, so I can honestly say I haven't been back, but I doubt it's changed. First off, the server gave us water with no ice, and it wasn't even cold. However the food was cold, dull, boring and overpriced. We gave this place about 10 chances as we eat out allot in the Fort Wayne area, but no more. There are many great and very good restaurants in this area, many with good value too. I'm not a hater of chained restaurants, but this place is just plain awful.

• Visited October 2011

Corn Fields of Indiana
“Nice time”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 March 2012

Server was friendly even with our large group. Food was as ordered. If you like Applebee's, we had a good experience at this. We also receive a discount from our room key!

Visited March 2012
Fort Wayne, Indiana
“great family fare”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 March 2012

terrific menu with something for everyone in the family. A great old standby restaurant that can always be counted on.

Terre Haute, Indiana
“Great meal and service!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 March 2012

I don't think of Applebee's as a 5 star choice, but I have never had a bad experience there. This one was no exception. I had a Santa Fe salad that has been discontinued in some of their stores, so I was glad to be able to get it--very fresh and appetizing. My son had chicken strips and fries and they were hot and fresh. Good food, good service, VERY busy weekend evening, and every staff person was on their toes making things run smoothly. And my biggest plus is that the music did not drown out our ability to talk to each other.

• Visited February 2012
Fort Wayne Indiana
“Good Food, Good Service, Good Prices”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 December 2011

Applebees, consistent and average. The only really issue i ever really have is with new employees, which can be expected, but i would recommend at least dining at the place where you are going to work a couple of times. When customers know them menu better then the employees thats not good.

Visited November 2011