“awsome food”

Applebee's
Ranked #192 of 670 Restaurants in Fort Wayne
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 14 April 2012

we love the french onion soup,salads,my favorite is oriantal chickensalad

Reviewed 6 April 2012

We finally boycotted this place last year, so I can honestly say I haven't been back, but I doubt it's changed. First off, the server gave us water with no ice, and it wasn't even cold. However the food was cold, dull, boring and overpriced. We gave this place about 10 chances as we eat out allot in the Fort Wayne area, but no more. There are many great and very good restaurants in this area, many with good value too. I'm not a hater of chained restaurants, but this place is just plain awful.

Reviewed 27 March 2012

Server was friendly even with our large group. Food was as ordered. If you like Applebee's, we had a good experience at this. We also receive a discount from our room key!

Reviewed 14 March 2012

terrific menu with something for everyone in the family. A great old standby restaurant that can always be counted on.

Reviewed 3 March 2012

I don't think of Applebee's as a 5 star choice, but I have never had a bad experience there. This one was no exception. I had a Santa Fe salad that has been discontinued in some of their stores, so I was glad to be able to get it--very fresh and appetizing. My son had chicken strips and fries and they were hot and fresh. Good food, good service, VERY busy weekend evening, and every staff person was on their toes making things run smoothly. And my biggest plus is that the music did not drown out our ability to talk to each other.