“Wonderful food”

Cork 'n Cleaver Restaurant
Ranked #2 of 646 Restaurants in Fort Wayne
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Local cuisine, Business meetings, Romantic, Groups
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Lunch, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Private Dining, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Fort Wayne, Indiana
“Wonderful food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 May 2014

Cork''n Clever has the best salad bar in the city of Fort Wayne. Not only are the plates chilled, but everything on the bar is fresh, cold and wonderful. The petite fillet steaks are superb and then to finish off with the mud pie is about as close as you can get to heaven.

St Louis, MO
“Passing Through Fort Wayne Indiana”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 May 2014

Very conveniently located off of Interstate 69. We enjoyed the house wines, the excellent salad bar (lots of fresh goodies served on cold metal plates, and a steak and portion of tilapia. Since it was our anniversary we shared a huge portion of mud pie...very good. Atmosphere great. Service great and friendly.

Titusville, Florida
“FABULOUS”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 May 2014

We went with a group (16 of us) for dinner. I had the salad bar and hubby had the 16 oz prime rib. Salad bar excellent. All the vegetables were crisp and fresh. Vinaigrette dressing wonderful. They had caviar, anchovies, pickled herring and palm hearts on the salad bar. Plenty of regular salad bar items also. This could be a meal and was for me. Hubby loves prime rib and he believes this is the best prime rib he has ever had. It was tender, tasty and juicy. Baked potato skin was salted and spiced. Wait staff pleasant and efficient. Really an absolutely wonderful experience. Be sure and get a reservation because this place fills up quickly and we went on a Tuesday night.

New York City, New York
“Nice Salad Bar”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 May 2014

I was really impressed with their salad bar. Not only did it look fabulous but everything was so well maintained. The steak I had was ok but not of the quality I like however, the price was right. I enjoyed an after dinner drink at their bar which completed my visit to this place. It wasn't anything out of the ordinary but it was a place for me to re-visit.

• Visited April 2014
Fort Wayne, Indiana
“I'm going back”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 April 2014

Very nice streak and seafood restaurant. They have a wonderful salad bar that is incredibly maintained. The menu is on a clever and is fun to browse. I always enjoy my meals here. I am a big streak lover and they haven't disappointed me yet.

• Visited June 2013