“One word : yum” 4 of 5 bubbles

DeBrand Fine Chocolates
Ranked #1 of 11 Shopping in Fort Wayne
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: DeBrand's European styled corporate headquarters is located just minutes from I69 exit 316. In it, visitors will find one of the most elegant and beautiful chocolate shops found anywhere in the world. Exquisite artisan chocolates produced here are beautifully packaged and presented in the expansive chocolate cafe shop where visitors can also enjoy any of DeBrand's legendary dessert, hot chocolate and gourmet ice cream sundae offerings.
Useful Information: Bathroom facilities, Wheelchair access
33 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 27 helpful votes
“One word : yum”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 June 2014

Definitely the best chocolate store in town. Expensive but for an occasional treat, you might as well enjoy the extra calories.

Visited December 2013

34 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 39 helpful votes
“Best truffles ever”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 May 2014 via mobile

I love Debrand's truffles. Interesting flavors and so delicious. Best gift to really treat your friends to something extraordinary

42 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 70 helpful votes
“Decadent!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 May 2014

If you want a special dessert this is the place in Fort Wayne. They have three locations and any of them are great although my favorite is at Jefferson Pointe. The location listed here is actually their factory where they offer tours! I love blending sweet with tangy so I usually get the ice cream sundae with raspberry sauce and chocolate. There are lots of combinations however and my guess is that none of them are bad yet all are almost too much. This is some rich stuff! DeBrands chocolates are just fabulous, so beautiful and so well done. The flavors are rich and true and I almost always take some with me when traveling to offer as a hostess gift (I always get invited back!).

Goshen, Indiana
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Superb Experience”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 May 2014

I went there just to see how it is, nothing scheduled just walked-in, and I'll start with the outside of the building, it was immaculate. After opening the door and entering I immediately got a formal, warming welcome. Everything is very clean, and their staff is very informed on the delicious treats they serve. I got a single scoop sundae which came to me with a beautiful presentation and was also a generous serving which gave me the impression that not only is DeBrand focused on fine chocolates but also being very courteous and generous to their customers. Altogether my solo visit was very comfortable, affordable, and enjoyable. I also take my girlfriend there and am never let down. Also from word of mouth their tours are exciting given it's on a day of full production, before scheduling I would ask the managers for a suggestion or their opinion, I plan on taking a tour sometime and am excited to. One last thing, their bathrooms are some of the best bathrooms I've ever seen.

Visited March 2014
42 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 133 helpful votes
“So many ways to enjoy”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 April 2014 via mobile

The chocolate at DeBrand is outstanding.
Several locations around town and the main one off DuPont road.
Nothing says thank you, happy birthday, etc like a gift box of truffles. They come in different amounts to fit just about anyone's budget.
They also have sundaes that are popular.
If your are looking for something fun to do you can also take a tour. The rates was very reasonable. They offer large and small group tours. Its a nice experience to expose your family and friends while visiting in Fort Wayne.