“If you try the desserts or chocolate, you will come back.”

DeBrand Fine Chocolates
Ranked #1 of 12 Shopping in Fort Wayne
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: DeBrand's European styled corporate headquarters is located just minutes from I69 exit 316. In it, visitors will find one of the most elegant and beautiful chocolate shops found anywhere in the world. Exquisite artisan chocolates produced here are beautifully packaged and presented in the expansive chocolate cafe shop where visitors can also enjoy any of DeBrand's legendary dessert, hot chocolate and gourmet ice cream sundae offerings.
Useful Information: Wheelchair access, Bathroom facilities
Reviewed 8 July 2014 via mobile

I have been through the tour, but I am going again this Sunday with family. I thought it was interesting. All the work that goes into it.
This time I took 4 people with me for a mini baby (2nd one) shower. I bought us all Sundae's My granddaughter ordered a cookie and the candy with a branch and leaf on it. She is almost 5 and she even knows what she likes by the symbols. It was fantastic. Worth very penny.

Reviewed 22 June 2014 via mobile

During a GNO evening we went for dessert. A variety of treats ate offered. I went with the sundae. You start with either a milk or dark chocolate dish. You also have the choice of 1 or 2 scoops of ice cream which is made in site. You then choose 2 sauces. I went with chocolate and crispy peanut butter. Finally, you have a choice of nuts.

It was amazing.

Other items like cake, floats, coffee drinks, etc are also available. The items are not cheap but very good. There is also a counter where a variety of chocolates and other items are available for purchase.

Tours are available. See store for details.

The only negative I can think of is somewhat limited seating. Also, the acoustics limit conversation when busy.

Reviewed 12 June 2014

We came to Fort Wayne for Vera Bradley Outlet Sale. And looking for what else to do while in Fort Wayne, found out that that's the place where DeBrand chocolates are made. I was familiar with the products, and was really curious to check this place out.

If you or anybody in your family loves chocolate - that is a must place to visit in Fort Wayne. My advise: if you plan to do a tour, try not to eat anything there before the tour. We made this mistake - had some ice-cream while waiting for the tour to start. They do a lot of sampling during the tour, and we were not able to fully appreciate the samples, as we were just too full of sweets :)

The tour was really interesting, and we appreciated DeBrand to add additional tours just for VB-sale visitors. Otherwise we would not be able to do the tour, as they normally do them only two days of the week.

Reviewed 6 June 2014 via mobile

DeBrand's is without question, a place to go when not watching calories. I am pretty sure that just walking in the door and breathing the chocolate aromas is fattening.
When you want to splurge and treat your sweet tooth, this is the place. My absolute favorite is the single scoop vanilla ice cream sundae, in the dark chocolate bowl, with dark chocolate and peanut butter crunch topping. This is not just dessert, this is enough to be a dessert meal.....

Reviewed 3 June 2014

Definitely the best chocolate store in town. Expensive but for an occasional treat, you might as well enjoy the extra calories.