“Tasty Thai”

Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff
“Tasty Thai”
Reviewed 17 August 2014 via mobile

First time here but not my last! Brought 2 of my sons and we all loved it. We were served the Spring Roll with lettuce wrap & sauce, they were good. Next came our Chicken Satay, delicious. My sons had Pad Kow Pod & Pad Supparote, my sometimes picky eaters devoured their meals! I had the GangPa Nang (curry) and it was fantsstic...took me straight back to my Bangkok days! The service was excellent and the waiter friendly. The restaurant is also very clean. Highly recommend Thai Diner!

1 Thank Ruth R

“Just awesome!!!!”
Reviewed 16 August 2014 via mobile

I can't say enough about the Thailand Dinner. In my humble opinion it's the best Thai food in Fort Wayne. The food is always hot, fresh, fast and delicious. You gotta eat here!!!

1 Thank Neil W
Pigeon Forge, TN
“Very good!”
Reviewed 21 May 2014 via mobile

Impressed with the crab rangoon, ordered a beef based meal and the beef was a bit thin and oddly colored. Taste was average+

Overall great device and prices!

1 Thank upthecreeksevier
Fort Wayne Indiana
“Delicious food, excellent service and great prices!”
Reviewed 18 April 2014

We waited awhile to try this restaurant. We love Thai food and love Baan Thai on the north side of the city and did not want to be disappointed by this newest restaurant. We read the reviews and decided to go for it. We were not disappointed to say the least!! Wonderful food and quick, friendly service. Unlike Bangkok Thai (also on the SW side), the prices are good. Four of us ate for $42 plus a tip (no drinks). The food was hot, fresh, and delicious. We will definitely be back.

• Visited April 2014
1 Thank Luv2read68
fort wayne
“Great Food and unique nice addition to the town”
Reviewed 22 March 2014

We been there 4 times. The prices are reasonable, and do not jump up at night. All meals come with soup. The Pad Thai very good. And there are other selections I enjoyed the lettuce wrap spring rolls today. There is a wall of mirrors that will distort what you see when you look at them.

• Visited March 2014