“Excellent in every way!”
Review of Thai Diner

Thai Diner
Ranked #114 of 692 Restaurants in Fort Wayne
Cuisines: Thai
Reviewed 20 August 2014

The food was outstanding. I am a Vegan, and they were so gracious and accommodating to me. The server was sweet and said they could make most dishes without meat or egg, if desired. Will go often! Told all of my friends on Facebook Fort Wayne Vegan & Vegetarian group. Yum!

1  Thank grettysk

Reviewed 17 August 2014 via mobile

First time here but not my last! Brought 2 of my sons and we all loved it. We were served the Spring Roll with lettuce wrap & sauce, they were good. Next came our Chicken Satay, delicious. My sons had Pad Kow Pod & Pad Supparote, my sometimes picky eaters devoured their meals! I had the GangPa Nang (curry) and it was fantsstic...took me straight back to my Bangkok days! The service was excellent and the waiter friendly. The restaurant is also very clean. Highly recommend Thai Diner!

1  Thank Ruth R
Reviewed 16 August 2014 via mobile

I can't say enough about the Thailand Dinner. In my humble opinion it's the best Thai food in Fort Wayne. The food is always hot, fresh, fast and delicious. You gotta eat here!!!

1  Thank Neil W
Reviewed 21 May 2014 via mobile

Impressed with the crab rangoon, ordered a beef based meal and the beef was a bit thin and oddly colored. Taste was average+

Overall great device and prices!

1  Thank upthecreeksevier
Reviewed 18 April 2014

We waited awhile to try this restaurant. We love Thai food and love Baan Thai on the north side of the city and did not want to be disappointed by this newest restaurant. We read the reviews and decided to go for it. We were not disappointed to say the least!! Wonderful food and quick, friendly service. Unlike Bangkok Thai (also on the SW side), the prices are good. Four of us ate for $42 plus a tip (no drinks). The food was hot, fresh, and delicious. We will definitely be back.

1  Thank Luv2read68