Staybridge Suites Fort Wayne
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
View Hotel
All reviewsdvd playerbedroom bathroomlight dinnerabove expectationsfree laundrymini kitchenhi expressburner stovefamily stayed hereweight roombreakfast buffetshopping and restaurantssink areawi fithe breakfast areanice propertyvisit family
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 2 August 2014

Besides this property being well kept and nice in general the staff is excellent!! Janet and the General Manager are top notch along with the young lady that works in the kitchen. She kept the eating area well stocked and the food was always fresh. Her personality is a plus!!!! Very, very sweet woman!!

Room Tip: All the rooms are good because they are suites
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business
Bridge46804, Director of Sales at Staybridge Suites Fort Wayne, responded to this reviewResponded 4 August 2014

Thank you so much for your wonderful comments. I will pass this along to our staff.

Reviewed 25 July 2014

Hotel pictures showed a decent looking fitness center. However, when I arrived I found the weight machine broken along with one of the treadmills, The cardio equipment is outdated. Fintess centers are very important to my decision on where I will stay. Equally important are a great shower, and I always enjoy IHG properties for their great showers, not this location. It had a very cheap shower head with very little pressure. I've checked this one off my list of hotels in Fort Wayne. There appeared to be a lot of young mothers and children staying at this hotel, kids were all over the place along with garbage left in cans. The hallways weren't attended to for cleanliness and the garbage left behind in cans.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business
Bridge46804, Director of Sales at Staybridge Suites Fort Wayne, responded to this reviewResponded 28 July 2014

I'm sorry your stay was not up to your expectations. With it being summer we do get a lot of families on vacation. I will pass along your comments and the fact that you were disappointed to our general manager and maintenance staff.

Reviewed 14 July 2014

Non-Smoking, Comfortable, Quiet, Free Breakfast, Free Internet, Free Parking, Laundry Facilities. Courteous Staff. Full Kitchen. Nice Area, Grocery Store close. I will choose this hotel next time I'm in the area.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business
Bridge46804, Director of Sales at Staybridge Suites Fort Wayne, responded to this reviewResponded 16 July 2014

Thank you staying at our hotel and your complimentary comments. Please visit us again.

Reviewed 14 July 2014

Unlike so many other so-called "suite hotels," Staybridge has true suites with a bedroom that has a door that closes it off completely from the living and kitchen/dining area, which is important when members of your family are on different sleeping schedules. Our room was immaculate and well-appointed, with granite countertops, sufficient lighting in the bathroom to put on makeup, a comfortable bed, free WiFi, and plenty of plugs for recharging the laptops, Ipads and phones we carry with us when traveling. My husband and I were also very impressed with the staff at this Staybridge Suites. Everyone, from Kara M. at the front desk who greeted us with a smile and tons of great information about the area, to the housekeeping staff and employees who ran the morning breakfast, were genuinely nice and represent the hospitality the Midwest is known for very well. The one disappointment we had was the fitness center, as one of two treadmills was completely dead. We always work out together in the morning at the same time using treadmills so that was a minor glitch, but there was also an elliptical machine available so we used that. Overall, it was a great stay and this is the only hotel we will stay in when we are in Fort Wayne in the future.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Minneskittles

Thank you for your wonderful comments. We will definitely let our staff know that are doing a fabulous job.

Reviewed 9 July 2014

Staybridge is surprisingly a well appointed hotel that is a great value.
As a business traveler, I stay at many different hotels. I find their corporate rate is a high value return on my dollar from the comfortable beds, courteous staff, chock full of goodies kitchen, and cool videos – this makes for a very competitive hotel.

Room Tip: West wing; 3 rd floor faces away from highway
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business
Bridge46804, Director of Sales at Staybridge Suites Fort Wayne, responded to this reviewResponded 10 July 2014

Thank you for your comments. Whenever you return to our area for business or pleasure. please come back and visit.