“Accommodations during remodeling”

Best Western Luxbury Inn Fort Wayne
Ranked #13 of 44 Hotels in Fort Wayne
Reviewed 25 June 2014

We have stayed at this hotel several times in the past. This time they were remodeling. The staff did an excellent job with reservations and front desk activities and the remodeling noise was at a minimum.

Reviewed 24 June 2014

We stayed here for one night the end of May. The front lobby was under renovation so the young woman who checked us in had to work in a small area in a nearby hall. She was organized and very friendly.. She was also helpful in suggesting some very good restaurants close by. I only wished I would have remembered to ask for her name.The bathroom in our room was clean and the bed very comfortable. As far as the room goes it was tired and uneventful. There was a recliner in the room that neither my husband or myself would sit in. It looked dirty and seemed to be worn out. It should have been thrown out. I'm not sure if I would stay here again.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Ruth S
Reviewed 23 June 2014

Thank you all for being honest and friendly. tHE LOCATION WAS EASY TO GET TO AND THERE WERE A LOT OF GOOD RESTURANTS AROUND THE HOTEL. the staff did a good job. When the hotel is finished being remodeled, it will be very beautiful

Reviewed 22 June 2014

The lobby and breakfast area are being remodelled. We were here on a weekend and the following weekend I stopped by again. I couldn't see any progress being made on the lobby! If you're going down for breakfast, go early!
The rooms are large and clean. Bathroom could use a little updating. TV and fridge, very nice. Also a very quiet hotel.
I had some problem with lost jewelry, that had actually gone home with my husband. I talked to the staff by phone several times, they phoned me, and I stopped back by. They were very helpful and I called to let them know, it's found! So, my compliments to the young staff!

1  Thank LJo-12
Reviewed 19 June 2014

The staff was great, considering they were working under a hardship. Their desk working area was a temporary table in a hallway, due to the remodeling going on in the lobby/ check in area. When the work is completed, I expect that this will be a first class hotel.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 17 June 2014

We were on a two month road trip and this was one of our favorite hotels. Nice, helpful staff, comfortable beds, etc. -- Breakfast was OK. They were under construction in the lobby/breakfast area, but it was still quiet and we were not disturbed at all. The poor desk clerks were having to work at a makeshift desk area and still managed to be very helpful and courteous. A good location with a number of restaurants nearby. For a nice change there were plenty of electrical outlets in the room.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank William R
Reviewed 15 June 2014 via mobile

This is a beautiful hotel located in Fort Wayne, Indiana. The exterior is clean and gorgeous---The pond adds great value to this. The interior is to die for!!! The owners of this hotel spent a lot of money remodeling the lobby and new breakfast area and let me tell you now that it was definitely worth it. The rooms are even better!! You won't have a problem sleeping here. If you are a business traveler, let me also tell you that this hotel has the best wifi.

This is the best hotel to stay at if location is important to you. This hotel is next door to as many restaurants and shopping centers you could wish for.

What was the best part though? The service. All of the staff are fantastic, but Trevor went above and beyond to help me! Please say hi to him for me when you stay here.

Stayed: June 2014, travelled solo