US$167
US$157
Hilton.com
  • Pool
Comfort Inn Fort Wayne(Fort Wayne)(Great Value!)
US$68
ComfortInn
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$76/night.

ComfortSuites
Homewood
Free cancellation until 27/07
US$80
US$75
All reviewsthe concierge levelred river steakhousesports barwedding receptionpool arearoom was cleanhot tuban older hotelin townfree breakfastparking lotmarquisballroombanquetcourtyardconventionrepair
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Great access to wedding and reception. Elevator was not working properly. Room airconditioner smelled stagnant and did not cool the room enough. Beautiful facility though. Extremely helpful front desk.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Terry S, General Manager at Ramada Plaza & Conf Center by Wyndham Fort Wayne, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Thank you for taking the time to share your comments I have spoken with the appropriate staff member to correct the issues you experienced, we are very sorry that this has happened and we will continue to work diligenalty to ensure it neve does again!!

Thanks again,

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Welcome to the luxurious Hotel Ft Wayne! A veritable time warp to a time most of us would like to forget!

In fairness...the hotel is pretty inexpensive, and generally clean. Staff are pleasant, and it’s an easy on/off the highway, so for business travel, I’ve stayed in far worse.

Bathrooms are closets...you have to shut the door if you’re to do anything beyond brushing your teeth/shaving. You might be able to actually see the lead paint beneath the decades of coats of paint from each remodel, but they definitely do the best they can with what they have to work with.

The restaurant is insanely overpriced f

Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business

Thank you for taking the time to help us grow! We are working on updating several areas of the property as we speak including the restaurant, which will soon become Bill's Smokehouse, offering a selection of steaks, seafood, and barbeque which I am sure will be a hit!!!

Thnaks again hope to see you real soon!!

Reviewed 7 June 2018

A team of at least 3 people were instrumental in helping me when I had to make a change to my reservation. I travel for work and make reservations a few days in advance. This time there was a last minute cancellation and I couldn't pick up another appointment to justify the travel. Unfortunately, the reservation had some restrictions that were going to leave me personally on the hook with the full bill. They (Diane, Abby and Toni) took turns helping me on the phone and talking with my employer (who had put the hotel expense on their account at one point before the change of plans). It was a mess. They never got in a fuss and kept working at my situation until it was fixed.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
Terry S, General Manager at Ramada Plaza & Conf Center by Wyndham Fort Wayne, responded to this reviewResponded 8 June 2018

Glad we could help, our staff works very hard to ensure that our guest come first no matter the situation, thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience, I will certainly forward your comments along we appreciate it very much!!

Thanks,

Reviewed 5 June 2018

We had a musty smell in our room that we hoped would go away by turning on the ac however by the following day the smell was still there and we all came home with cough and sore throats. The ac unit itself was very dirty inside. The hallways were hot and everything smelled like smoke and bbq from the restaurants. The hallways and stairs were not clean and had stains on walls.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Terry S, General Manager at Ramada Plaza & Conf Center by Wyndham Fort Wayne, responded to this reviewResponded 6 June 2018

Very sorry to hear about your experience I have spoken to the appropriate department heads and we are making the nessessary correct to ensure that this doesn't happen again.

Thanks,

Reviewed 23 May 2018

I stayed one night, then returned three nights later for another one-night stay. The staff at this hotel are all friendly and very willing to help you... Except for possibly housekeeping. My first night, there was a Cheerio on the floor, and the bathroom faucet had not been wiped. This alone was not worth a complaint and it was after this night I booked another visit. Next visit, I should have complained rather than going to bed.

The rooms are very nice sized and come complete with a small fridge and microwave. This particular room also came with a nasty smell. Mold? Mildew? Dampness? I don't know. The air conditioner was noisier than the previous room. The tub faucet wasn't operating correctly as if a previous guest was too rough. Overall, not a restful night.

I do like their beds and bed linens. Lobby is spacious, well lit, and very clean.

Room Tip: My rooms were on first floor. This facility has several floors.
  • Stayed: May 2018, travelled solo
Terry S, General Manager at Ramada Plaza & Conf Center by Wyndham Fort Wayne, responded to this reviewResponded 28 May 2018

So sorry about the housekeeping issues you experienced during your stay, I have addressed the issues with the department head and I can assure you we have corrected the situation. Thanks for your kind comments considering, we appreciate you taking the time to help us improve.