“very nice”

Hampton Inn Ft. Wayne-Southwest
Ranked #3 of 44 Hotels in Fort Wayne
Reviewed 10 August 2014

may be the nicest hotel I ever stayed in, especially for the price. The staff was ridiculously nice, pleasant, and helpful to any little thing we asked/needed. The place was very up to date as far as wifi access was concerned. There were plugs and usb outlets everywhere. I also enjoyed the complimentary happy hour they have during the week.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Derrick R, General Manager at Hampton Inn Ft. Wayne-Southwest, responded to this reviewResponded 11 August 2014

Dear Gerorgina M,
We truly appreciate the comments concerning your stay with us. We love it when guests notice the little details like the strategically placed outlets througout our rooms. Our goal is to give each of our guests the best service possible.

Reviewed 9 August 2014

I have stayed at this Hampton Inn many times in the past. It is close to good restaurants which makes it even better for me. The hotel is very nice, very clean and just what you would expect from a Hampton Inn. I will be back!

Dear Valued Guest,
Thank you for your continued loyalty. We truly appreciate the fact you continue to choose our hotel, and always look forward to serving you.

Reviewed 6 August 2014

I stay in Hilton properties between 120-140 nights per year.....roughly 25% of the time in Hamptons. This facility is well above the norm by Hampton standards.

Aside from the friendly front desk associates, this Hampton also offered a light meal fare and manager reception till 7:30, which is very rare for Hamptons to have- frankly, I wish more Hamptons did this because as an extensive traveler, it's exhausting after a long travel day to venture out foraging for food after check in.

Very clean, modern rooms. Ample parking. Well done Ft. Wayne SW!

1  Thank Scott L

Dear Scott L,
We are so pleased that you enjoy our Mon-Thur evening reception! Thank you for choosing our Hampton Southwest and we look forward to serving you in the future.

Reviewed 6 August 2014

This is a great hotel. Very modern and very clean. The bed was comfortable, big fluffy comforter and lots of pillows. The bathroom was outstanding! Everything about the room and the hotel itself were upscale and classy. I know from booking Hampton Inns for the executives I work for that this would be a good choice and I was NOT disappointed. The cost of the room was reasonable as well. It was a 100% perfect experience and I will definitely make a point to stay at Hampton Inns in the future.

1  Thank Laura D
Derrick R, General Manager at Hampton Inn Ft. Wayne-Southwest, responded to this reviewResponded 7 August 2014

Dear Laura D,
Wow, what can I say after reading "it was a 100% perfect experience"!...Thank you so much.

Reviewed 6 August 2014

I stayed here because I was taking an exam in town and I didn't want to have to worry about anything but my exam. Everything was great. The bed I thought was a little hard but under my circumstances I probably wasn't going to get good sleep anywhere I was. The breakfast was great, I was actually surprised a little. Everyone was nice and helpful. WIFI worked great in my room. I would stay here again.

1  Thank Erin H
Reviewed 5 August 2014

Very convenient, clean, quiet hotel located just off the interstate. Frontage road means little traffic to contend with. Easy access to all of Ft. Wayne. Stayed here for an anniversary night away. The whirpool suite was far less expensive than other hotels in the area. Breakfast had a very good selection. Room was spacious and clean with a nice TV and a comfortable bed. We were very pleased with this hotel and will definitely use it or another Hampton Inn again!

1  Thank 408calebt

Dear 408calebt,
Thank you so much for choosing our Hampton Inn SW. We are thrilled that you enjoyed your stay with us, and look forward to serving you in the future!

Reviewed 27 July 2014 via mobile

We arrived late on Friday night. Check in was easy and speedy, which was very much appreciated. The room was clean and comfortable. There was a wide variety of items available for breakfast. Delicious!! The pool was just the temperature. Great place!

Stayed: July 2014
Derrick R, General Manager at Hampton Inn Ft. Wayne-Southwest, responded to this reviewResponded 29 July 2014

Dear Valued Guest,
We love to serve our guests and are so thrilled you enjoyed your stay with us. Thank you for choosing our hotel.