“Just Awful” 2 of 5 bubbles

Good for: Cheap Eats, Child-friendly
Indianapolis, Indiana
“Just Awful”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 December 2012 via mobile

This is a popular local watering hole. Went with friends who are regulars. Not a particularly inspiring decor or cleanliness. Although nice folks and good service. I had the salad bar that gave me a sour stomach almost immediately. Both my wife and I felt
sick by time we got home. I had the lobster and wife had steak kabob. My lobster was over cooked and tasteless. They took it away and I finished my salad bar. My wife's steak was not very good either. Certainly not quality filet. Sorry to say we won't go back again.

• 2 of 5 bubbles

Franklin, Indiana
“Horrible”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 December 2012

The food was disgusting. It was greasy, and bland. The dining area was filthy. Picture a mixture of dust and grease coating fake plants. Our server left the resturant in the middle of our meal and was replaced by another and we weren't given a heads up about the replacement.

• Visited September 2012
Indiana
“Love the food!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 July 2012

Great salad bar, fried chicken was huge and tasty!
Red Hat group attended and everyone found something different to order. Would recommend it to others

Visited May 2012
Franklin, Indiana
“Good food, not so great atmosphere”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 May 2012

The Greek Salad and gyro are what I usually get and they are both very good. The fried chicken is also really good. My husband tried the steak a couple of times, but was disappointed. The reason we stopped going there though is that the restaurant doesn't look clean to us. The front door is always grimy and I don't know when the last time the carpet was replaced.

• Visited June 2011
1 Thank Bixie10
Crownsville, MD, USA
“An Awesome Greek dining experience.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 July 2011

Had late lunch at the Greek Athens Grill in Franklin, Tn. It was absolutely delicious in every way. The meal was a combo of Pistatshio, Greek meat ball and Dolmado. Be sure to have the custard filled fillo dough dessert. It too was awesome. The waiters were cheerful and helpful and very attentive.

• Visited July 2011