Quality Inn
US$62
US$94
US$92
US$101
All reviewsfree wifiwaffle house right next doorsausagesmall poolexercise roomice machineroom was cleanstay there againfirst floorparking lottracymoteltvfareindianainterstate
Reviewed 18 February 2009

it force me to write this review. "Roches&Shady character" review doesn't tell whole truth. Best out there. Great Customer service. I hope people not making their decision based on that one review. Chek it out "[-]" their photos. Thanks for reading.

• Stayed: January 2009, travelled on business
1  Thank HDP07
Reviewed 27 May 2008

This was our first stop during a long trip from WI to SC. After driving for close to 12 hours we just needed a rest. It was a Monday evening so there wasn't a lot of activity. I was able to get a room for 2 adults at a reduced rate. The room was comfortable and very clean. I would gladly stay at this one again!

• Stayed: May 2008, travelled with family
    • Check-in / front desk
2  Thank WisconsinKaycat
Reviewed 19 August 2007

This was the last available hotel off I-65 on 8/10/07. It looked fine from the outside. I checked in at the front desk, then parked my car and entered through the side door. It was about 11pm and there were some "shady characters" hanging out in the halls and coming in and out the side door. Odd time to be hanging out. My room seemed clean and the bed was comfortable. However, when I got up in the night to use the washroom, I turned on the bathroom light and a few roaches scattered. Ugh. Then in the morning, I noticed a roach hanging out on the carpet across from the bathroom door. Photo attached. Next time I will make a reservation in advance at a nicer hotel. And by the way, the Super 7 down the street looked WAY scarier.

• Stayed: August 2007, travelled with family
    • Check-in / front desk
3  Thank LauraandPhoebe
A TripAdvisor Member
bowling green kentucky
Reviewed 17 November 2003

The quality inn at the Franklin exit on I-65 is a good place to stay, We spent the night of 11-15 there. The rooms appeared to have been redecorated recently. The tv looked brand new and the place was clean. We did not check out the pool but there were plenty of people using it. The continental breakfast was the best I have seen in a motel in long time. We could even make our own fresh waffles. There were 3 types of cereals and a variety of fresh bagels. We will try to stay there again during christmas. Over all rating -good to excellent.

4  Thank A TripAdvisor Member