“Just the Right Amount of Comfort for the Price”
Review of Comfort Inn

Comfort Inn
Ranked #3 of 3 Hotels in Fremont
Reviewed 16 May 2013

We needed an inexpensive room to spend the night before picking up our puppy and driving home the next morning. This Comfort Inn was one of the few hotels close to our destination, and it couldn't have turned out to be a better choice.

Lovely hotel - staff was friendly, welcoming and extremely helpful. We inexperienced a maintenance issue immediately upon checking in; the faucet for our sink wouldn't work. The front desk easily and quickly moved us across the hall.

Like most hotels of this nature and price range, our beds were not the most comfortable (very soft.) But the rooms were well appointed and clean; bathroom was sparkling although small. Plenty of towels for the four of us. Our one issue with the room was that the sink/vanity was in the main area of the room and could not be closed off from the bed/living area.

We experienced no sound/noise issues during the night - but the manager had told us it was a very quiet week so not sure if more guests in the hotel might make it noisy...

Breakfast was delicious - fresh with a good variety and the staff kept everything clean and well-stocked.

Overall, we were very happy with our stay. For a good night's sleep and a place to freshen up, you can't beat it for the price.

Room Tip: Ask the front desk how many guests are there. If it's busy, request a room on the second floor.
  • Stayed: May 2013, travelled with family
There are newer reviews for Comfort Inn

Reviewed 10 May 2013

This is not your typical Comfort Inn. Nothing comfortable here. No pillow top mattresses here, only rock hard mattresses. I actually slept on the pillows for a little comfort. Had little kids running up and down the hall all night until 3:30 AM. Front desk did nothing about it. Got up in the morning dead tired and showered and got ready for my long day. Went down to eat breakfast and there was a guy in the breakfast area that was maybe 400 pounds with no shirt on! Once again front desk did nothing, only took a picture with his cell phone and sent it to the manager. WHAT. Needless to say I lost my appetite. They did nothing for me. I will never stay there again. I would stay away from this Comfort Inn. I would sleep in my car first.

Room Tip: Go somewhere else.
  • Stayed: April 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank Dan P
Reviewed 29 April 2013

It was a last minute stop for a few hours rest on the way to a gymnastics competition. I was taken aback by the beautiful decor immediately. Great sleep and nice breakfast. Friendly staff made a nice stay.

Room Tip: Pool at far end of hotel (most we've stayed at are in the middle) so a little walk. A little sup...
  • Stayed: April 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 21 April 2013 via mobile

We chose this hotel near our son's family staying at nearby Jellystone Park. nice room....good location....friendly service...WONDERFUL donuts from local bakery...even gravy and biscuits! Will definitely stay here again if in the area

• Stayed: April 2013
Reviewed 4 April 2013 via mobile

This hotel is a quick exit off the Turnpike and easy to get in and out. Felicia checked me in quickly and efficiently. My room was clean and comfortable. I found everthing I needed during my stay. They have a large parking lot in the rear with plenty of instructional signs. Great place to stay.

• Stayed: April 2013
Reviewed 9 February 2013

When we got to the hotel, we were surprised that the owner/manager had parked her car (a black Audi?) right in front of the entrance where patrons usually park to check in. After we checked in (at ~ 5 p) we observed no one at front desk for the two days we came and went. Hot breakfast bar was cold (inedibly) first day. Management overheard complaining? The place seem like a funeral directors convention --on it's last legs? Hardly anyone there. There are several other motels nearby--Hampton (right next door), H-Inn (across Hwy), Ramada....I hope they read this...no way to run a hotel...

Room Tip: Based on this experience, I would recommend another property.
  • Stayed: February 2013, travelled as a couple
3  Thank HoosierMike
Reviewed 23 January 2013

My wife and I spent one night here on our way from Central New York to Chicago to see our son. We had been here before and liked this place so we thought we would try it again. We were not disappointed. The hotel is immaculately maintained and the staff is very friendly and helpful. Clean comfortable room, good Wi-Fi and a nice breakfast in the morning along with a very reasonable price. Couldn't ask for more.

• Stayed: January 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank Frank H
Also consider these accommodations in or near Fremont
Quality Inn hotel in Fremont
Holiday Inn Express Fremont
Ramada Angola/Fremont Area
Best Western Plus Howe Inn
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Bryan-Montpelier
Quality Inn Bryan/Montpelier

Been to Comfort Inn? Share your experiences!